Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Sunderland H.. Tuesday.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm hoping to come down for this - is getting away likely to be terrible still if  driving? I can easily get the train otherwise...

Just leave 5 mins early and watch the last bit on screen in concourse. No issues apart from the weirdos spitting at you for daring to leave your seat before them.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Just leave 5 mins early and watch the last bit on screen in concourse. No issues apart from the weirdos spitting at you for daring to leave your seat before them.🤣

I'm always primed to get out before the throngs anyway to avoid the very, very shit former goal music at full time. 

7 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Obviously not on this forum as we only have nothing but positive vibes under Enzo ball 

Traitors abound everywhere... But

So do weirdos, who proclaim to be something they aren't... WE Live in strange times.. 

Maybe the guy doesn't know the difference, between his balls, his head, and a football.. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aleksz said:

image.thumb.jpeg.934fe7a34c04773e1429c9a6882b6151.jpeg

Who’s this on their forum then, reveal yourself lol

I mean there's a grain of truth in what they've written, but that's a pretty pessimistic take! 😅

Also "they'll get loads of chances...but the game will finish 1-1". Sure mate.

Edited by CloudFox

2 hours ago, Aleksz said:

image.thumb.jpeg.934fe7a34c04773e1429c9a6882b6151.jpeg

Who’s this on their forum then, reveal yourself lol

'Sumo92'

Beginning to think 'Fan Lee' is the name of an all-you-can-eat Chinese

* I have never seen ayce Japanese

Edited by turtmcfly

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

That's the worst assessment of a team I may have ever seen. 

You see it quite a lot on here. It's like there's some who aren't happy they've been proven wrong about how hard we will find it, and pretty much laughed at anyone who was angered at what happened last season.

I can only conclude that Leicester doesn't mean that much to them and it's more something that show a passing interest in and look at fans who genuinely care as people to take the piss out of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

That's the worst assessment of a team I may have ever seen. 

There’s a weird sub-species of forum dweller who love to go on other team’s sites and are desperate to be liked.

They’ll say anything in a pathetic attempt to get a fleeting sense of being some sort of benevolent olive branch holder. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TrentFox said:

You clearly didn’t listen to Brendan’s post-match interviews last season. 😞

No I didn't, I stopped the season before when he was banging on about how he turned a bunch of non league cloggers into champions league contenders every week. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

People unfairly bash Vestergaard for this in our setup. Only JJ might be able to get back in time if he was playing as the ball playing CB. You try getting back when 60 yards away from goal and the opponent has the run on you! Don't get me wrong, it's a structural fault of the way we play, but it's by design. Over the course of the season, we will (and already have) scored tons of goals because our team plays so high and everyone joins in building the play. But we will also concede goals because of it too.

I never intended to bash Vestergaard -- he has played superbly in the new system.  I was indirectly referencing what you explicitly stated above, "a structural fault of the way we play, but it's by design".

It just makes me nervous seeing only the keeper in the entirety of Leicester's half of the field.

I expect we won't push the central defenders anywhere near as far up for this match, given that Sunderland probably won't be parking the bus.  Conversely, there will likely be lots of space for our counterattacks.

Of course it is fairly obvious that I am not a expert football tactician.  However, I do like winning, and I am happy that we keep doing it.

35 minutes ago, ChrisFilter said:

There’s a weird sub-species of forum dweller who love to go on other team’s sites and are desperate to be liked.

They’ll say anything in a pathetic attempt to get a fleeting sense of being some sort of benevolent olive branch holder. 

Or it could be very clever. Mind games :innocent: