Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Sunderland H.. Tuesday.

As others have said, Mowbray’s trying to play mind games, get his excuses in early.

I still get nervous before every game but loving Enzo’s flying start and great use of the squad so far, it’s crazy that I am thinking that Hamza comes in and that doesn’t scare me, his pace could turn out handy and can see coming in for JJ who still needs his minutes managed.

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

As others have said, Mowbray’s trying to play mind games, get his excuses in early.

I still get nervous before every game but loving Enzo’s flying start and great use of the squad so far, it’s crazy that I am thinking that Hamza comes in and that doesn’t scare me, his pace could turn out handy and can see coming in for JJ who still needs his minutes managed.

For the first time in my Leicester supporting life I don't. Even at 1-0 down on Saturday I just felt like we'd turn around. You can see there's a real game plan and vision with the Maresca side. Results won't always go our way obviously but the way we're going about things is spot on

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Am i right in saying tonight's game will commemorate Vichai's  passing?

Did i also hear all league games are doing a minutes applause for the passing of Bobby Charlton?

Not sure on the second part but yeah tonight is the commemorative game for the boss

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Apologies - bringing my youngest who hasn’t seen us win since brighton (a) 2019 

well that’s not strictly true because he was there final game of last season but because we were relegated, the win is discounted ! 

he’s a curse either way ! 

Over due a draw so going for either a boring goalless or one all .

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

For the first time in my Leicester supporting life I don't. Even at 1-0 down on Saturday I just felt like we'd turn around. You can see there's a real game plan and vision with the Maresca side. Results won't always go our way obviously but the way we're going about things is spot on

Crazy isn’t it ? A manager who makes good decisions on the timing of substitutions and who can spot and react to changes in the opposition game plan rather than stand there scribbling in his book like a kid who forgot to do his homework then arbitrarily replace a couple of players at 60 minutes 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

well that’s not strictly true because he was there final game of last season but because we were relegated, the win is discounted ! 

Don’t bring him 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Hope that bloke's got a tuna wrap to balance it out 

On 23/10/2023 at 08:24, J. James said:

...But there is no arbitrary cut off point for historical success is there?

Otherwise in a few years people could justify writing off our remarkable achievements as "well they've not won anything for 10 years".

I know if we'd won the top division 6 times I'd be proud of the fact, be it within the last 10 years or within the last 100.

There is, and it's 1996 coca cola cup. (Or maybe the start of the 3 in a row play off finals?)