Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Sunderland H.. Tuesday.

Looking forward to this, love the champ schedule while we are doing well. Think this will be tough, but I actually confidence in this squad. Faes ended last game at LCB/LB which could be a laugh. 

Hermza

Hamza Coady Vesters Faes

Winks

Fatawu Casadei KDH Mavididi

Nacho

Just now, Unabomber said:

Wow what a terrible take 

Absolutely. If anything it’s the absolute opposite - the tactics clicked from game one and our individual quality has took a bit of time to get going, debatably even still now whilst we’re sharing the goals around.

To say we’re not as good as the league table suggests right now too, Jesus Christ lol

Awful take. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Don't want a 5-2 win. The wheels came off the entire club after that scoreline in 2000

I'll take a good old fashioned 5-0

Failing that a good old fashioned 1-0

This is in reverse. The wheels already off. The car is now being rebuilt. 

There is nothing more infuriating or irritating as a team regularly winning 1-0 or 2-1..The various OPPO get easily frustrated, because they are constantly, thinking.. Ifs and buts on their chances against you... But the simple nature of the beast ( Man. Citys/L'pool, old Arsenal sides), you are just that tick better, that gets that special Vertergaard/Faes block in.. Or a Fatawu/Albrighton special goes in.. 

Or the whole stadium swoons, because Winks score that only goal, while 84 minutes under the cosh.. 

Because in reality that tick better is what really digs deep in any sportsman, even when it might produce the most  respect in return.. 

Doesn't mean we can't fail to love

Build up eg:  Nacho, Vard'y, KDHs hattrick capabilities..... 

In one game.. 

Edited by fuchsntf

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I will never understand the absolute fluffers that go on other clubs forums just to lick their arse holes and tell them they're special. 

Sunderland are bang average, we're objectively too good for this league and we should smash them if we don't choke. 

Oh and their fans probably won't make any more noise than any other club that sells out their allocation this year. It's the big day out for the whole league. 

That's it Finnie... Attack the arrogant barstewards.. LET the whole fking ladder fall on the Black cats.. 

Though somewhere between Tottenham, Leeds, Sunderland, Manutd, Liverpool & Welsh borders, there are somewhere to be found.. Just like you & me, people that are really nice & salt of the Earth.. Ahh that Somewhere.. :tumbleweed:

Sunderland Fans I remember showed no respect when at the K P and they disrupted the appreciation of the Great Keith Weller shortly after his passing. Expect the same tonight I'm afraid just as the Man City Fans showed their lack of class involving another great on Saturday.