Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoyleFox

Anniversary To Be Marked At Sunderland Fixture

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3749605/maresca-proud-to-work-towards-khun-vichais-vision?fbclid=IwAR2TjO58RSkt_K5k9l3diT8t8aQKPQXcEnUWNTnJquriekQLii2YiF6N7ZI&lang=en

“First of all, every time something like this happens, it’s always sad,” Maresca told reporters. “My memory about this, probably you don’t know, but that night I was at the stadium. I was working with West Ham on the bench that night, so I remember it perfectly. 

“This kind of thing has no colours, or teams. When something like this happens, it doesn’t matter where it happens, it’s always bad news, always sad. My memories are about sadness.”

Enzo Maresca
Enzo Maresca was in the away dugout on the night of 27 October, 2018.

The former Parma manager says it is a privilege to be entrusted with leading the Foxes into the future, with Khun Vichai’s vision remaining a key cornerstone of the Club’s strategy. Led by Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, Leicester City are committed to protecting his father’s legacy and forging a future which will bring pride and distinction to King Power Stadium for years to come. 

“The legacy they are showing as a family, for the Club, is unbelievable,” he added. “You can see it clearly here. We went for pre-season in Thailand and, out there also, it’s unbelievable. I feel very proud to be a part of this rebuilding. The legacy is unbelievable, the way they continue to try to do things. All the Leicester fans have to be proud about this. It’s not easy to find people who want to invest and to continue the legacy in the way they are doing.”

• Like 2

My son (who was 14 at the time) and I went to Nando’s after the game and were walking back to the car along Aylestone Road when we saw the helicopter spinning out of control and then crash right in front of us. I called 999. A day neither of us will ever forget. Will visit the memorial garden tomorrow and bring my scarf for when you’re smiling. 

• Sad 2