Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

sunderland match thread

5 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

I agree, he's been no worse than KDH, who gets all the plaudits.

He's played well Casadei. Won the ball back in fantastic areas a handful of times, the cushioned header for Kel is absolute poetry and getting into the positions for the chances has to be applauded. 

That said, he should have a brace, no doubt about it. The fact he hasn't doesn't mean he isn't playing well IMO. Having a good game. 

Just now, tom27111 said:

Need a second. These missed chances could come back to bite us in the arse.

Was just about to say the same thing.. don't want to be regretting them misses.. there's a goal in this soon .. hopefully a 2nd for us and then we can kill it off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Ref is taking the piss lol

What's he booking Vestergaard for there?! 

O'Nien had him in a headlock by the looks of it. 

Just as much a peno as Faes

We really need to bury these games. Week in week out we get to the 75th minute and we are 1 mistake away from dropping points. Sunderland have a goal in them tonight. NEED to finish this game off. With that said, I've no doubt we will probably score 1 or 2 in the final 10 mins, but this game should be over. 

8 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Sunderland are the better team yet we could still be 3 up if chances had gone our way, this division is pretty poor overall. 
Looking forward to the future, we really need to improve if we go up, I know we are nowhere near promoted yet, but January is a pivotal month to strengthen IMO with players at the level of Winks, players currently at PL clubs that are not getting the chances they deserve. I know we also have a lot of games left to really click as a unit, but the next window needs to be meticulously executed, we have been quite comfortable in most games by the 90th minute this season, but if they were prem games, given the chances we have given away to opponents this season we could well be struggling. 

I know there are a lot of people who think we are playing at the level of a mid table prem club, but to be honest i think we are a long way off that right now. 
Hopefully we can just keep chipping away and improving week by week. 

You have to be trolling now.