Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

this looks like on Paper, a definite win for Leicester, QPR cannot put a win together for Love Nor money, so hoping our lads do not get complacent and think this is an easy win. They need to start and finish this game as we have been doing for the last 13 games or so to get another three points on the board and get us out of this bloody league and  back to the Premier League !

So I’ll be going for a 0-3 for the foxes !

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

We shouldn't rest anyone based on yellows.  We could quite easily not get a result at Leeds full strength or not, so why risk 3 points tomorrow. Get the points on the board, the rest takes care of itself 

Yeah, this.

We are so far ahead now that there aren't any 'big' games as such - None more important than any other I mean.

Every game is an opportunity for 3 points...the opposition is irrelevant.

Having said all that though, Boxing Day is shaping up to be a big one! lol

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

He said after the Sunderland game that "we will lose more than we win."

Maresca seems like a humble guy. He probably can't believe how well the team has been doing. Even Man City drop points, like they recently did to Wolves and Arsenal. Yes it's true they also had seasons where they won 17 games in a row, but during his time there, though they were great, even they slipped up on occasion. So he's preparing himself for it, and he does have a point in that often times the slip up is at an unexpected place. Football is a low-scoring, high variability game, which makes these things inevitable.

I've predicted a 4-0 win to us, so I really hope he is wrong!

...after a while, no player will want to be in the team when they lose!!!

He is keeping them modest but also a challenge for upcoming games.

Keep thinking something like 0-4.

Their small ground could make our style of play perfect to put into good use.

Should really have too much for them, given their likely confidence levels being very low due to recent results.

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Keep thinking something like 0-4.

Their small ground could make our style of play perfect to put into good use.

Should really have too much for them, given their likely confidence levels being very low due to recent results.

...we keep our wingers on the touchline to stretch the pitch, the smaller the pitch the less we can do this!!!

Well Ndidi,is out..but after Castadei last week performance nothing greatly to worry about..

I have a couple of preferences, but just for my own satisfaction,nothing negative,no matter who plays.

Every game that goes by, fans will be specked with individual worries,which club will be the first to send us home empty.

Enzo’s attitude  on this subject,which weighs it up nicely by not putting any pressure on now or through the season..,but like all of us will have that big kid wonder,running through his locks of hair..whoops..:o  speculating underneath,it would  be great to take that record deep,and stamp a marker in history.

Read this forum..  And the feeling going through it..!!
It’s just nice to ride this positive tide and makes one enjoy and allows us to relax through the week from those simple things of our chosen bias sport..

• Like 1

QPR win - The most obvious acca-busting make it make sense result, a proper Football League special, fell victim to many of these over the years. Harder to feel confident about this than I would for Ipswich away tbh.

Edited by ealingfox

13 hours ago, moore_94 said:

“Wilf, it looks a bit more than tightness. Probably he has to stay out. It’s not an important problem, but it is a muscle problem. It will be some days, some weeks.”

first time I’ve had a Poison Dwarf flashback from an Enzo presser :unsure:

Has me thinking “Wilf should be back just in time to tear his other hammy at AFCON”

On 27/10/2023 at 00:50, AshamedQPRfan said:

If you are up for it and don’t call the dogs off once you’re 5-0 up there really is every chance you can get 8.

We have no Central defenders, you will be running at Osman Kakay (this will be comedy gold) and we will pose absolutely no threat up front to you. Most average teams in this division just need to turn up and they are guaranteed a minimum of 3 goals against us. You are by no means an average Championship team.

The players appear to be fed up with Ainsworth’s prehistoric football so aren’t likely to put up much resistance (not that they usually do anyway) and the crowd will probably be very toxic as they have finally had enough of this sh*te now.

This game would normally terrify us QPR fans, but we’re actually hoping you do put us to the sword just so that the board can wake up and get rid of Ainsworth and hopefully get someone competent in to try and beat Rotherham.

I've been there with us last season and Rodgers kept managing to spawn results out of it, so this is a bit unnerving.