Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Personally I think that their players are going to be so dejected and almost have conceded defeat before we kick off. Also could be the final game for Ainsworth. At least I hope that is going to be the case.

But if you were a QPR player, wouldn’t you just think “**** it, let’s just have a pop” could work in our favour but it’s almost like a cup game 

9 minutes ago, AshamedQPRfan said:

We usually concede within the first 5 minutes. There really isn’t much to break down, either. Three consecutive passes normally does it.

Exhibit number one, M’Lord;

No further comment required.

Maddisonesque pass. Guy must want a move.

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

But if you were a QPR player, wouldn’t you just think “**** it, let’s just have a pop” could work in our favour but it’s almost like a cup game 

More worried about serious injury to key players. Didn't one of their fans say they played so rough, they made a pub team look like 1970 Brazil. They will target Winks. Need Choudray on to dish it back before he gets sent off.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

No I would think oh shit the lcfc big dogs are in town we are ****ed 

• Haha 1