Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Ainsworth will be sacked before this I reckon

It probably makes more sense to sack him after this game though, as otherwise you’re handing your new manager a defeat for their first game. I suppose they could put a caretaker in charge but with Michael Beale available, I feel like he’s inevitably headed back there even if he left them in a terrible way when he went to Rangers. 

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see what side Enzo puts out. I thought that last night was pretty much the first time all season that we looked tired in the last 20 minutes. I'd expect Vardy, Albrighton and Hamza to all come in. Wouldn't surprise me if Coady and Souttar start the game too.

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 1

Glad there was some squirrel chat on page one of this thread.  It's how things should be.

By their own fans' accounts they were utterly abject against West Brom last night.  The stats bear that out, too:

Screenshot_20231025_090744_X.thumb.jpg.cb7fc63275f4b6a252f4e9954c8f162f.jpg

And by the way, no middle aged man with any kind of judgement should have his hair like that. 

I'm sorry to judge on appearances, he might be the soundest geezer around, but he comes across as an utter wrongun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 changes if Ndidi and Yunus are fit. Protect Justin, Give Coady a run and rest Fatawu who put in a monster shift last nigh (as did Mavididi to be fair). Casadei will be unlucky to misout as i thought his speed of thought and mobility was really coming on yesterday, broke into the area Lampardesque on at least 3 occasions to create chances for himself / others.

Was interesting to see the Daka £5m if he plays again myth snuffed out last night and must mean he is closer to Enzo's thoughts. 

If we win this have we made the best start ever to a Second Tier campaign in history of the league (not just championship?).

Hermansen

Ricardo Vestergaard Coady Choudhury

Winks

Yunus Ndidi KDH Mavididi

Vardy

• Like 2

Given he got a run out yesterday, wouldn't be surprised to see Patson start for 60 or get 30 mins towards the end. Ditto Kevin. It's the Enzo way. Expecting a few to be benched. Big rotation as they looked knackered yesterday.

Need a proper Enzo Italian song. Bit worried "just one cornetto" may be the limit of our collective cultural sophistication.

Edited by FoxFossil

If there is a game to rest Winks it's probably this one, need him against Leeds. However resting Winks means we probably can't rest Ricardo. 

Without Yunus and McAteer we are not really blessed with wide options so Madvididi and Fatatwu will have to continue. Vardy back in for his tour of away grounds winding fans up.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

If there is a game to rest Winks it's probably this one, need him against Leeds. However resting Winks means we probably can't rest Ricardo. 

Without Yunus and McAteer we are not really blessed with wide options so Madvididi and Fatatwu will have to continue. Vardy back in for his tour of away grounds winding fans up.

Winks has to be rested, if he gets booked then he misses the Leeds game. 

Hermansen

Coady

Faes

Vestergaard

Justin

Yunus

Hamza

KDH

Fatawu

Vardy

Mavididi 

• Like 3