Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

At the minute we only seem to have Hamza capable of covering for Ricardo/ Justin / Winks so does limit our ability to rotate in those positions. Also don’t want to rush Wilf or Yunus back if we can help it. 

Hermansen

Souttar - Coady - Justin

Hamza - Winks

Wanya - Casadei - KDH - Mavididi 

Vardy

12 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Why is there still the Leicester fan in me who looks at this game and thinks QPR are so shit they will probably get something off us. 

QPR's starting 11 in my head is the same one that we competed with for the title in 13/14 - my Championship knowledge is an absolute joke and I should be ashamed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jack1993 said:

QPR's starting 11 in my head is the same one that we competed with for the title in 13/14 - my Championship knowledge is an absolute joke and I should be ashamed

Taarabt could cause us a few issues down our left.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Same. I’m fully expecting Trevor Sinclair and Les Ferdinand to tear us a new one.

13 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Taarabt could causeus a few issues down our left.

I've got visions of Vardy jumping up for a last minute header only to be barged out of the way by Richard Dunne

Just googled that team and they had Assou-Ekotto who I completely forgot existed and also JERMAINE JENAS??? - Did he play? No idea why I'm asking you directly but I have no recollection of that whatsoever 

• Haha 2

Just now, Jack1993 said:

I've got visions of Vardy jumping up for a last minute header only to be barged out of the way by Richard Dunne

Just googled that team and they had Assou-Ekotto who I completely forgot existed and also JERMAINE JENAS??? - Did he play? No idea why I'm asking you directly but I have no recollection of that whatsoever 

JESUS CHRIST HE PLAYED 38 GAMES THAT SEASON, WHERE WAS I?

• Haha 1

I'd go for quite a few changes with Leeds and Middlesboro up next. QPR shouldn't present us with too many problems, unless Chair wants to showcase himself for a potential January move to us!

Hermanson

Ricardo Coady Souttar Choudhury

Winks Casadei KDH

Yunus Daka Mavadidi

If Ndidi has a slight tightening of his leg muscles then no point risking him. He can have a bit of a break before 2 more challenging games.

The only other change would be McAteer for Mavadidi, if he is passed fit to play.

We should be looking to do a professional cup style job against QPR. Just get it done rather than looking for a statement. We should then look to have our absolute best XI out for Leeds. A team with 4 forwards going for it should play into the hands of a plan that Enzo can put together.

I trust we'll be professional enough here and not get complacent just because they're doing crap. 

Hopefully Ndidi is back and Iheanacho finds his football feet again. Yunus being back allows us more depth on the bench. 

I suspect they'll be one of the sides that plays with a low block and try and make it difficult for us to break through. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Winks has to be rested, if he gets booked then he misses the Leeds game. 

Hermansen

Coady

Faes

Vestergaard

Justin

Yunus

Hamza

KDH

Fatawu

Vardy

Mavididi 

I'd also rest KDH to be honest. Give Casadei another run.

Would also stretch to Mavididi getting 60 minutes rest. Bring him on in the second half.