Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

Loftus Road isn't a great ground to visit. Went there in 14-15 and considering it's touted as an 'old fashioned' ground, I felt it was very sanitised and dull.

Hopefully our display on the pitch is anything but. :P

14 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Why is there still the Leicester fan in me who looks at this game and thinks QPR are so shit they will probably get something off us. 

Loftus Road is one of those horrible grounds with an atmosphere which is not very football. I get a similar lack of vibe from that dump Palace play in.

15 minutes ago, SpacedX said:

Eh? Loftus road is just small - but being so compact it generates a good atmosphere. Real community club QPR.

The Holmesdale road stand at Selhurst is superb. I'd far sooner visit either ground - add to that, Craven Cottage and the Valley too, as opposed to the sterile atmosphere at the London Stadium, the Emirates or the vitriol of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. 

I actually like Craven Cottage and the Valley. Usually the home fans are very friendly. I liked the old Highbury but never liked the Spuds old ground or any of the new grounds. A friend is a West Ham fan and he still dislikes the London Stadium.

• Like 1

I thought there were a handful of players who looked a little jaded last night. 

Some changes needed, just to keep things fresh and the work rate high. Enzo has never ben afraid to rotate.

I'd start Hamza for his energy levels, as well as Coady and would love to see Akgun start if fit again.

15 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Ainsworth will be sacked before this I reckon

15 hours ago, copunk said:

Ainsworth will be gone by gameday 

15 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Hopefully they keep Ainsworth for a bit longer

This could definitely be an absolute battering

I wonder how many opposition fans said that about us last year?

Rodgers will be gone by then, they'll have a new manager bounce.

We just kept on giving......

• Like 1

I am not sure we need a massive rotation over the next few weeks, there is only 1-mid week game in November and an international break.

Rotate for the QPR game, the full strength for the Leeds and Middlesbrough games.  

The real heavy month is December (7) games compared to Nov (4), Oct (6), Sept (5), Aug (6)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I am not sure we need a massive rotation over the next few weeks, there is only 1-mid week game in November and an international break.

Rotate for the QPR game, the full strength for the Leeds and Middlesbrough games.  

The real heavy month is December (7) games compared to Nov (4), Oct (6), Sept (5), Aug (6)

I could see him resting winks not to risk 5 yellows before Leeds.

• Like 1

I know there's always a bit of a worry when it feels 'so' inevitable you'll win but these really are absolutely horse manure. They're in absolute turmoil, abysmal at home and the crowd ready to turn. If we go 2 up we could hit basically anything I think.

The two after this I think are banana skins but QPR are genuinely appalling.

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

I thought there were a handful of players who looked a little jaded last night. 

Some changes needed, just to keep things fresh and the work rate high. Enzo has never ben afraid to rotate.

I'd start Hamza for his energy levels, as well as Coady and would love to see Akgun start if fit again.

yeah i thought that. not just in looking leggy but in decision making. Wout diving in for their penalty shout for example. Like to see Coady and Souttar given a shot, hamza, yunus, etc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fox Covert said:

Loftus Road is one of those horrible grounds with an atmosphere which is not very football. I get a similar lack of vibe from that dump Palace play in.

I like Loftus Road, aside from Craven Cottage it’s probably my favourite London stadium to visit (though I haven’t been to them all, Palace and West Ham included), might not be as flashy but it at least has a soul unlike some of the giant new stadia. Always thought the atmosphere was decent there as you are all so tight to the pitch. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

Hermansen

Hamza

Vesty

Coady

Souttar

Albrighton 

Casadei

Yunus

Kasey (if fit) 

Daka 

Marcal