Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

1 hour ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Not in this game clearly but v better teams I  think when leading and under pressure he needs to consider getting winks some help and keeping Ricky at RB.

wilf could drop in no problem or bring hamza on!

Like we did v Southampton.

9 hours ago, Lionator said:

Could’ve done with Winks getting his 5th booking tonight so he missed this instead of bigger games to come. 

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Winks has to be rested, if he gets booked then he misses the Leeds game. 

Both Wink and KDH are on 4 bookings, at least one could have done with being booked last night.

The 5-booking limit is until game 19, so good change both of them will pick up a booking and miss a game in the next 6. 

• Like 1

I was reminded last night of the 2-0 win over Watford 3 or 4 seasons ago, where by the end we looked out of gas, and followed up with a home draw with Norwich before two very bad defeats. 

I hope I'm wrong, however it felt to me like a dropping of points might be looming. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, murphy said:

I think that if you rest players in order to avoid bookings you'll just end up with those players missing two games instead of one as it is likely that both WInks and KDH will pick up another booking in the following 5 games.  We should be looking ahead without fear. 

Yep, agree with that. 

Go with the team you think gives us the best chance of getting the right result. Sensible rotation for fatigue might be wise, but forget bookings. If someone gets suspended then - so be it - they'll get a rest and come back with a clean slate 

• Like 3

I hope we play our best team, with Winks, KDH, Ricardo, Ndidi et al. Take the three points, let the next games look after themselves. All our focus must be on Saturday. 

We’ve got sufficient strength in depth. Don’t disrespect QPR. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

I hope we play our best team, with Winks, KDH, Ricardo, Ndidi et al. Take the three points, let the next games look after themselves. All our focus must be on Saturday. 

I don’t think,we have a better team..

Enzo is still positively tinkering experimenting in & around the squad…
Ndidi or Castadei,or both…throw in KDH. Or add ones own preference…At this time we can’t designate that selection or this tweek  in any format,is better than the next.

54 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

It’s that sort of attitude thats going to land the likes of Ricardo and JJ in Casualty 🚑 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pita said:

Could do with giving them a good hiding to help with goad difference 

...Maresca will have to be brave for this game, drop Winks and find someone adequate to play the role!!!

The two wingers need to come out as well with possibly Akgun and Madivadua coming in. Sorry for KDH, but he has another 90 minutes to plough through but we do look a little weary and seeing out the last game could not have helped things much, lost our composure.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.

7 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Maresca will have to be brave for this game, drop Winks and find someone adequate to play the role!!!

The two wingers need to come out as well with possibly Akgun and Mavididi coming in. Sorry for KDH, but he has another 90 minutes to plough through but we do look a little weary and seeing out the last game could not have helped things much, lost our composure.

Is Mavididi in or out?

Edited by Rain King
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Anyone know why Wilf wasn’t involved vs Sunderland? Was he rested or injured? Haven’t seen anything about it. 🤷

Felt something and was tired, so he didn't want to risk him, according to Enzo's post match report. Nothing serious. 

It's refreshing, I actually believe that statement. If it had been Brendan I'd assume his leg had fallen off and he was out for the season! 

• Like 1

Mads 

Souttar      Vesty     Justin 

Hamza         Winks 

Yunus       Casadei           KDH     Mavididi

Vardy   

• Like 1

I really want to see us go for this one. I want to see every player up for it to get as many goals as possible. I don't want us to go two or three up and then just coast and play keep ball. I want to see attack after attack after attack. I really want to see us demolish a side. I don't want us to get complacent or cocky just to steamroller a side.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yeah a lot more players looked more tired than usual. With Leeds the following game, this one seems the most likely to heavily rotate for. 

I'd like to see Daka at least come off the bench for this one.