Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

8 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

I really want to see us go for this one. I want to see every player up for it to get as many goals as possible. I don't want us to go two or three up and then just coast and play keep ball. I want to see attack after attack after attack. I really want to see us demolish a side. I don't want us to get complacent or cocky just to steamroller a side.

...we would have had quite a few by now, if we were not so poor in the final third!!!

We butcher so many opportunities that we could have gone into top gear a long time ago.

Our wingers are one of the reasons why we have not produced, their final ball is poor and on the break we do tend to select the wrong option.

These set of players I believe is at 80% of their capabilities,  the other 20% is the goals that we have left on the pitches, these set of players are playing at their best.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...we would have had quite a few by now, if we were not so poor in the final third!!!

We butcher so many opportunities that we could have gone into top gear a long time ago.

Our wingers are one of the reasons why we have not produced, their final ball is poor and on the break we do tend to select the wrong option.

These set of players I believe is at 80% of their capabilities,  the other 20% is the goals that we have left on the pitches, these set of players are playing at their best.

I don’t think it’s about situation or they are poor..They in a short time have achieved so much and are in the process of showing & building on their capabilities..plus through their endeavours is the press, and worrying of oppo defences.

Their teammates also have failed to read what they create,but that is the natural growth & maturing together…

.Only 13 games!!  They are already beyond I believe Enzo’s expectations, let alone ours and are already giving us that early advantage of opponent dissaray .

I bet all of us except :ill: would of been welcoming these positive steps more  towards the end of the season,maybe last quarter..

How long did you need to wrap & cook a Samosa..:D

I bet you complained, and argued with the science teacher that the Big Bang,just took too long,and all those gasses should of got together earlier..

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Rest winks and KDH for this one. 

Both instrumental to how we play but I think both are a yellow away from missing the Leeds game? 

I would rest both due to this as well as just to give them a rest and go with Wilf and Casadei or Akgun. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jabfox said:

Both instrumental to how we play but I think both are a yellow away from missing the Leeds game? 

I would rest both due to this as well as just to give them a rest and go with Wilf and Casadei or Akgun. 

They are both on 4 yellows yeah. Be a massive blow ahead of Leeds if we lost one or both. I think wilf, casadei, Yunus and hamza could all do a job for us in there. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

They are both on 4 yellows yeah. Be a massive blow ahead of Leeds if we lost one or both. I think wilf, casadei, Yunus and hamza could all do a job for us in there. 

Yeah agreed, we need both of them for the Leeds give without a shadow of a doubt! no disrespect to QPR but you would like to think we could afford to rest both and still get the job done with the strength in depth we have. 

• Like 2

Don't think I'd opt to rest them myself, drag them early if we're comfortable but I think go all out for the next 3 points. We could easily rest them both and only get a draw, then the Leeds game would slightly more jeopardy and become more difficult. We're so far ahead at the minute that 3 points against any team is just as important. 

Points on the board as early and easily as possible, demoralise the rest of the league as early as we can

34 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

Yeah agreed, we need both of them for the Leeds give without a shadow of a doubt! no disrespect to QPR but you would like to think we could afford to rest both and still get the job done with the strength in depth we have. 

We have more than enough to beat QPR with the second string. Might as well rest some while we can. 

• Like 1

Guys, you should seriously be looking to fill your boots here. 

I have you down for double figures. You really are that good and we really are unbelievably bad. 

Ainsworth will also still be there on Saturday, as our board are such incompetent f***wits that they think giving him 3 more games after last weekend’s sh*tshow is going to somehow make a difference!

Unless you call the dogs off at half time, like Watford did on opening day, or you miss about 10 gilt edged chances, you are going to rip us so many new ones we’re going to look like a shower head!

• Like 1

On 24/10/2023 at 22:45, RowlattsFox said:

Why is there still the Leicester fan in me who looks at this game and thinks QPR are so shit they will probably get something off us. 

Absolutely zero percent danger of that happening mate. This is the easiest 3 points you will ever get in your life.