Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

How long did you need to wrap & cook a Samosa..:D

I bet you complained, and argued with the science teacher that the Big Bang,just took too long,and all those gasses should of got together earlier..

...I do not eat samosas, there was no big bang, there was the Word......and the Word was Kaboom!!!

7 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I do not eat samosas, there was no big bang, there was the Word......and the Word was Kaboom!!!

Preparing Samosa is the same  concentration and same meditation, needed to prepare that football recipe, on evolving intriquette system technic.. 

Let's face it eventually they all go down the same  preverbial.. IT'S what one holds high the longer.. :P

12 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

The level of confidence in this thread is unnerving.

Yeh but why not... 

Nice warm feeling, and not feeling guilty of reaching heights others pay others to supply them with horrible hopes in a stick or powder.. 

Guest Kopfkino
30 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...won't mention his name, it will only start an avalanche of puns, all over again!!!

None sofa

6 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Heskey's debut wasn't it?

Well remembered that man. I was there. Chilly rainy midweek game in March and as I recall a combination of injuries and the flu had contrived to give him his first start. He was a first year trainee but although many hadn't seen him play and some didn't even know his name, there was a reputation, buzz and expectation around him amongst those that did. 

We lost 2-0.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

This fixture always reminds me of that Vardy goal. Flick on by Nuge and Vardy slams it in the far bottom corner. Feel like that's when he properly arrived

That was the moment I thought we would get promoted. 

That was a big game at the time from memory 

• Like 2

I think one of the reasons for the confidence is that Enzo’s system is basically foolproof against much poorer sides. Like you’re going to need incredible luck (a lucky goal then us to miss loads aka Hull but Hull are far better than QPR) to beat us if you’re in a position like QPR.