Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

QPR Pre Match

24 minutes ago, dynamark said:

We have won last 5 they have lost last 5 - so I am not seeing a problem in truth

...the overriding feeling is that this game is a done deal!!!

What if the players have subconsciously adopted the same attitude? Once you start a game in a frame of mind, it is hard to dig yourself out of it, the resulting fix becomes overplaying and trying too hard.

You only need a day where it just will not run for you, and there is nothing that can be done to stop the bus from running into a brick wall.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

58 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I think one of the reasons for the confidence is that Enzo’s system is basically foolproof against much poorer sides. Like you’re going to need incredible luck (a lucky goal then us to miss loads aka Hull but Hull are far better than QPR) to beat us if you’re in a position like QPR. 

I'm not sure it needs a lucky goal just good finishing, Sunderland probably created 4 chances, I wouldn't be suprised if QPR create two chances. Swansea probably had 3 chances.

21 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

What if the players have subconsciously adopted the same attitude? Once you start a game in a frame of mind, it is hard to dig yourself out of it, the resulting fix becomes overplaying and trying too hard.

You only need a day where it just will not run for you, and there is nothing that can be done to stop the bus from running into a brick wall.

I don't see Enzo allowing the players to relax for this game at all. I don't feel that he has a problem hooking players or benching them if they are not performing. 

• Like 1

You can never say never in Football, That's the beauty of it. It's not that long ago we pulled off the great escape by beating some big clubs in the run in.

Form tells us we should win . It's also the reason the Bookies make a fortune out of Sport.

Right now there's someone trying to nobble us by whatever means they think they can get away with it.

We've got to prepare like for all the games so far this season, That's thoroughly while keeping the players grounded and not getting ahead of themselves.

Show QPR the respect they deserve as a Club and we'll be fine.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Cool I’ll see what 0-8 is might remortgage my house and go for it 

I meant 1 quid mate. Don’t be silly. There’s no way we’re scoring 8 I mean, hold on, hang on, we could score 8. Hmmm. And we’re away. Hmm. I think you’re on to something. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

I meant 1 quid mate. Don’t be silly. There’s no way we’re scoring 8 I mean, hold on, hang on, we could score 8. Hmmm. And we’re away. Hmm. I think you’re on to something. 

20 Quid on QPR returns 160 in compo

for a bad afternoon at the office!

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

If you are up for it and don’t call the dogs off once you’re 5-0 up there really is every chance you can get 8.

We have no Central defenders, you will be running at Osman Kakay (this will be comedy gold) and we will pose absolutely no threat up front to you. Most average teams in this division just need to turn up and they are guaranteed a minimum of 3 goals against us. You are by no means an average Championship team.

The players appear to be fed up with Ainsworth’s prehistoric football so aren’t likely to put up much resistance (not that they usually do anyway) and the crowd will probably be very toxic as they have finally had enough of this sh*te now.

This game would normally terrify us QPR fans, but we’re actually hoping you do put us to the sword just so that the board can wake up and get rid of Ainsworth and hopefully get someone competent in to try and beat Rotherham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

No squirrels on the pitch this time!!! 

There will be 9 of them, foxes to help QPR gather their 9 nuts for the winters store.. 

DAKA, 4 nut rout, Winks, Ricardo to start the gathering, wingers whisk up the leaves & the rest... 

11 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Ahhh, but we  in Enzo have the no1 son in Witchfinder general, for any nibblings of trick or treat courtesies of foregone colusions.. 

That smugness we haven't earnt, 

Machine has a bit more of that rolling to do.. NOT one player is yet in that enviable position, to allow himself to even think or breath that attitude.. 

10 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

You can never say never in Football, That's the beauty of it. It's not that long ago we pulled off the great escape by beating some big clubs in the run in.

Form tells us we should win . It's also the reason the Bookies make a fortune out of Sport.

Right now there's someone trying to nobble us by whatever means they think they can get away with it.

We've got to prepare like for all the games so far this season, That's thoroughly while keeping the players grounded and not getting ahead of themselves.

Show QPR the respect they deserve as a Club and we'll be fine.

I have the impression that Enzo’s respectful and humble attitude to the oppo is one he required from his players based on post match interviews etc. given that English is his second language it would be forgivable for him to get a phrase or word wrong to create the wrong impression but he always strikes the right note 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AshamedQPRfan said:

If you are up for it and don’t call the dogs off once you’re 5-0 up there really is every chance you can get 8.

We have no Central defenders, you will be running at Osman Kakay (this will be comedy gold) and we will pose absolutely no threat up front to you. Most average teams in this division just need to turn up and they are guaranteed a minimum of 3 goals against us. You are by no means an average Championship team.

The players appear to be fed up with Ainsworth’s prehistoric football so aren’t likely to put up much resistance (not that they usually do anyway) and the crowd will probably be very toxic as they have finally had enough of this sh*te now.

This game would normally terrify us QPR fans, but we’re actually hoping you do put us to the sword just so that the board can wake up and get rid of Ainsworth and hopefully get someone competent in to try and beat Rotherham.

This sounds similar to the Rodger's situation we had last season. 

In the end we left it way to late getting rid of him, to give us a fighting chance of staying up. 

Hopefully you board don't make the same mistake. 

Good luck with the rest of the season (after tomorrow, obviously !)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

I'm not sure it needs a lucky goal just good finishing, Sunderland probably created 4 chances, I wouldn't be suprised if QPR create two chances. Swansea probably had 3 chances.

My wife, tells me I have no chance.. :unsure:

6 hours ago, AshamedQPRfan said:

Ainsworth.. aint he a cook who loves to dribble and sprinkle from above.. :rolleyes:

We used to have some humdingers in the past.. Goals guaranteed.

Plus, we just had to say Joe Waters to get either a black eye, or share a pint..:beer: