Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

QPR (A) - Match Thread

The silver lining is that even when we concede i'm not really "worried", just frustrated. Really not enjoying the game at all, which has happened many times this season in the first half, but I'm really not worried about their equalizer in terms of the final result, I feel like we will inevitably score again. Our first halves have been notoriously poor this season, 2nd half we will bury them. But these first halves are still nowhere near good enough for a team that wants to be in the top flight. 

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Players aren't machines, every games isn't going to go as planned.

People turn quicker then milk on here 

Yep, still annoyed we've only won 12 🤣

Been poor but we aren't losing are we.. we can carve these open if we sort the passing out 

14 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Mavididi has been awful, and that goal was pretty fortuitous to say the least. But sometimes that's what every player needs - something to go their way to get their confidence back.

He's scored a few goals this season that should have allowed that, at 25 it's clear this is the player he is and most likely the same one that left Arsenal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Players aren't machines, every games isn't going to go as planned.

People turn quicker then milk on here 

Tbh i can see why it looks like people have turned, but in reality, this is how every match thread goes, we play pretty poorly then they tire out and we win comfortably. I'm very bored of watching us in the first half this season, but the second halves are entertaining lol

• Like 1