Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

QPR (A) - Match Thread

It’s mad how different some players are (i.e. Ricardo/Hamza, Ndidi/Casdei etc) yet the team looks as if it adjusts to suit the strengths/weaknesses at ease. Mental how quick Enzo has got his message across and fair play to the players for buying into it and adjusting so well. 

2 minutes ago, Danno said:

😂😂😂 the ‘oh no’ from the QPR commentator 

Was gonna mute the commentary but now it's just making me laugh. It's one thing to be biased towards QPR, that's fair enough but they don't have a clue about football at all. They are just chatting utter nonsense 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

@Danno who should be hooked next :ph34r:

Mavididi has been awful, and that goal was pretty fortuitous to say the least. But sometimes that's what every player needs - something to go their way to get their confidence back.

Compare Mavididi to Fatawu who has been electric. Fatawu is the supposedly young and naive one!

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Was gonna mute the commentary but now it's just making me laugh. It's one thing to be biased towards QPR, that's fair enough but they don't have a clue about football at all. They are just chatting utter nonsense 

im hoping it stays 1-0 and we completely dominate the rest of the game just to hear them say how hard done by they were conceding a deflection

• Haha 1