Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

QPR (A) - Match Thread

Despite being incredibly sloppy we are still having over 80% of the ball… tighten it up and we should still win this, but a poor half 

However, we have been sufficiently poor that we seem to have given up the ability to make a toxic atmosphere here. Their crowd are loving it and getting behind the team, which seems to be a rarity for them at the moment. Not ideal.

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

The goal was poor, and our response hasn't been much better.  Will be interesting to see how they come out after a talking-to from Enzo.  I'm optimistic

halfstats.thumb.JPG.2e714c0342dff2b23b2a5a0180cee57c.JPG

I thought Mavididi is on a yellow

Just now, Beechey said:

I think we really miss something from midfield when Ndidi doesn’t play. Ricardo needs to play as much as he possible is able as well.

Missing Faes as well. Coady can't pass or drive forward like Faes does. Coady is probably the best defender we have but not sure that's useful when we dominate games so much. We need our defenders to be comfortable on the ball and bringing it out and finding key forward passes 

• Like 2

Movement and fluidity in the final third has been pretty good. Today we are struggling to build it out from the back properly. Really annoying to concede that goal, it was just sloppy play all round.

They can't deal with Fatawu at all, we should attack a lot more often down that side IMO.

Personally I thought it might be another game where we don't score in the first half so not alarmed yet. We will have tired them out in that first 45.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Matchday threads are ruined by the constant whinging about quality of streams, begging for links to streams or complaints about biased local radio commentators on streams. Give it a rest and use Google or Iptv like everyone else! 

Lol chill out mate, just some Leicester fans wanting to watch their team play.... 

Well, we didn't deserve to win Tuesday but did. Bit of complacency, bit of tiredness, and we aren't such a great team and squad we can expect to win every game of a long season. But so many points already in the bag will really help. 

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Missing Faes as well. Coady can't pass or drive forward like Faes does. Coady is probably the best defender we have but not sure that's useful when we dominate games so much. We need our defenders to be comfortable on the ball and bringing it out and finding key forward passes 

It's an annoying one really because I like all 3 of them but they can't play together without having to drop a midfielder or attacker. And all 3 of them deserve to be on the pitch. 

Edit: and even with that said, I'm not sure they CAN play together given how different they are, Faes and Vesty seem to balance each others weaknesses out, Coady is the all round better defender I'd assume given he's proven in the top flight, but doesn't seem to be able to gel properly with Vesty or Faes. 

Edited by cityfanlee23

Guest Kopfkino

We’ve been dire, competition between them of who can be worse with the ball. Justin just shading Choudhury at the moment cos he’s given it away more but both of them give the receiver little chance to do anything with it bar focus on keeping it.