Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

QPR (A) - Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Matchday threads are ruined by the constant whinging about quality of streams, begging for links to streams or complaints about biased local radio commentators on streams. Give it a rest and use Google or Iptv like everyone else! 

Yeah, I agree. It's the match thread, not the stream thread. People should be talking about what's happening in the game - I know that's what I'll be doing, as soon as I get a good stream.

You don't happen to have one, do you?

• Haha 2

I'm not sure Faes is the issue. I think, in spite of the goal, that the four wide players have been poor. Choudhury and Mavididi asleep for the goal. Fatawu totally contained by their FB. I was moaning about the four of them when we were 1-0 up. We also seem way more interested in taking risks in front of our own box than when we're in promising positions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eastendfox said:

Well, we didn't deserve to win Tuesday but did. Bit of complacency, bit of tiredness, and we aren't such a great team and squad we can expect to win every game of a long season. But so many points already in the bag will really help. 

How did we not deserve to win v Sunderland?

Hit the post twice and several worldie saves from their keeper?

1 minute ago, Bourbon Fox said:

To be fair all you have to do is Google 'soccer streams'

Well no that's not all you have to do. There's so much shite out there, fake sites, awful streams, nothing wrong with sharing something you've found to be decent is it? 

1 minute ago, inckley fox said:

I'm not sure Faes is the issue. I think, in spite of the goal, that the four wide players have been poor. Choudhury and Mavididi asleep for the goal. Fatawu totally contained by their FB. I was moaning about the four of them when we were 1-0 up. We also seem way more interested in taking risks in front of our own box than when we're in promising positions.

In my opinion Choudhury and Vesty are championship level players. Don’t think they are good enough for the next level.

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Well no that's not all you have to do. There's so much shite out there, fake sites, awful streams, nothing wrong with sharing something you've found to be decent is it? 

1 minute ago, Aleksz said:

Cheers mega mind, the challenge is finding the needle in the haystack of finding the one that actually works.

:revenge:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

To be honest Mav really has not lived upto expectactions given how electric he was at times in Ligue 1, different league obviously but he just seems like he can never make his mind up, he's so quick and tricky, yet he rarely tries to take his man on. Fatawu drives play forward whereas Mavididi more often than not slows it down.  

10 minutes ago, Mark said:

He's scored a few goals this season that should have allowed that, at 25 it's clear this is the player he is and most likely the same one that left Arsenal.

He's a disappointment for someone that wears the number 10 shirt, that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Teams like QPR see us has a free hit and play with a little bit more freedom, I expect us to step it up a couple of gears second half 

Well here's hoping anyway. 

All them posts we gonna win 4 5 6 7 -0

🫣🫣🫣

I'm just watching their goal again, not to be too harsh on Hamza, but I do wonder if Mads saves both shots if he isn't there? Regardless Hamza was not really to blame for the goal. Not sure what Abdul was thinking/doing? 

2 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

This is bang on. Mavididi is not half as good as he or most on here thinks he is. He needs some competition 

3 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

To be fair all you have to do is Google 'soccer streams'

Genius!

Your great mind is wasted on here, you should be out solving global poverty, or curing cancer.

"All you have to do is Google 'How To Cure Cancer'..."

Just now, Ely fox said:

In my opinion Choudhury and Vesty are championship level players. Don’t think they are good enough for the next level.

And yet they were probably our best players in that half.  Albeit that's a very low bar.

• Haha 1