Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

QPR (A) - Match Thread

5 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Vardy been a waste of space too. To be fair, nobody has played well so far.

Vard'y ( any striker)  can't do anything if

the ball or game, is nowhere near you. 

AND would be wrong for him to chase back every 5 minutes.. 

I Believe Enzo has set them up to be too careful today, our press except last 10 minutes has been weak.. 

We are not asking questions on QPR, we are unnecessarily giving them time to breath on the ball.. 

I don't see, QPR getting tired, we should be pushing the on-ball player & that space round them.. 

Casadei, I believe is the key, he and Fassy are being given that room.. We need to step up.. 

WE Gave them this opening, their goal.. 

But heyho sport is sport... 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Said at the team announcement that Souttar should be first reserve for Faes. Still think that now. 

Coady needs to get in the groove and he only gets that playing games. Sadly he's not that good on the ball at present/at all compared to our other CB's.

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but i'm struck hardest by the fact they had 2 makeshift CBs, and Vardy has had 11 touches of the ball.

I get there's a time for patience, even negativity, but surely today was the time to press hard.