Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

QPR (A) - Match Thread

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

If we don’t beat 10 man QPR, I’m going to step outside and cry out load WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I have us to win this as the final part of an accumulator, so we are bound to not win. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Haha 1

People think that foul is a yellow? Grabbing a player running at pace round the neck to pull him back? That’s a red in rugby let alone football.

If it’s not a straight red it should be. It’s literally potentially fatal.

Couldn’t give a **** about the pushing, wouldn’t even book either player.

Muted the commentary for the 2nd half. Put it back on with the kick off between fatawu and dozzell and quickly turned it off again. Are these people getting paid for this commentary. The commentary was better on sky when they had fans commentating years ago 🤣

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

I did point this out on his debut, yet to be convinced otherwise to be honest. Needs competition for his place

He won’t be on silly wages surely?

If he does indeed have a horrible attitude, surely we won’t be forced to hold onto him like we had others as no one else could afford their wages??

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

The farce was pulling it out, putting it away, showing a peek of it, bringing in the lino then finally showing it.  I thought I was looking at 3 card monte

credit to the referee for communicating with the lino to finally get to the correct decision. 

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

So he had a yellow card for the foul, and then another for the handbags, seems a little harsh but I'll take it

It wasn't handbags he put two hands into his chest/neck and shoved him to the floor with a fair bit of force. Two separate fouls, both yellows.