Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

QPR (A) - Match Thread

This is definitely the downside of Maresca-ball for me. He’s brought a style of play and is adapting players to it rather than devising a system to fit what he had. It’s clearly a good system hence our position, but don’t have a full squad of players capable of doing it. Choudhury has been poor and Coady and Justin look uncomfortable as the wide defenders.

I wouldn’t change what we’re doing but this is going to be a challenge for Enzo.

Just now, Bryn said:

This is definitely the downside of Maresca-ball for me. He’s brought a style of play and is adapting players to it rather than devising a system to fit what he had. It’s clearly a good system hence our position, but don’t have a full squad of players capable of doing it. Choudhury has been poor and Coady and Justin look uncomfortable as the wide defenders.

I wouldn’t change what we’re doing but this is going to be a challenge for Enzo.

We didn’t have a system to fit the players we had. We lost most of our squad.

This is why I don’t get why people say they’ll be genuinely unhappy with 2nd. All it takes is one mediocre performance and Ipswich are on our tails again. Promotion is all that matters ultimately, don’t understand why someone wouldn’t be happy with promotion because it wasn’t emphatic (sp?) enough.

4 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Were is nacho vardy bin poor 

3 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Fatawu winks bin best 2 players today 

Contrarian approach, but I like it.

Most City fans spell the words right, but make a mess of the players' names.  Why not do the opposite :thumbup:

• Haha 1