Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

QPR (A) - Match Thread

12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Vesty looking less like lurch & quite good looking on that pic..How times change :ph34r:

0-2 , would prob have said more but they going to sit sooooo deep right? 

I thought that the other day and I'm a 62 year old man. 🤔

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Happy with that.

Interesting to see how we play with both Coady AND Vesty starting. 

Well, assuming hamza inverts, that would leave Coady in the middle.  Having said that, given the opposition, it may well be the case that we effectively play 2-3-5 with both Hamza and Justin along side winks - playing as a sort of 'W' shape

7 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Both winks and KDH starting then despite being one away from suspension, come on Leicester very strong team 

6 minutes ago, Tomek said:

I'm surprised to see Winks and KDH in the team as they are both on 4 yellows.

We run the risk of going into the game against Leeds without Winks, KDH and Ndidi. 

5 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

We’re a tad light in central midfield.  Probably okay for today, but running short on options with injuries. Suspensions could complicate things. 

Let’s go with the flow…If our squad is showing that all round quality,this is the time early in the season, to put other alternatives forward…We only see those stamps of quality,because how we have started…

No reason as yet  to doubt,the others coming in now,or over the next 2-3 games,are worse or make our team & set up weaker.

We are too premature,in putting doubts in our own minds.
Plus that nice big relaxed-buffer. we have,is being able to afford to do what we want to do….!!

And not feel any type of situation is disturbing or threatening the status Quo of the squad…

Protecting players from shown-card-timings,  Is playing victim & being the unlucky-one.

Stand proud , tick-Off another assumed SPOF, and show opposition, we can deflect all shots,nomatter how we set up..

Like Muhammed Ali,take on all permatations,and don’t leave one corner open,

either on opponent, or also every single type of situation..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Good to see Mcateer back. Akgun still not 100% then

Would also think not risked considering KDH is one away from a ban and he’s our most like for like replacement. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Ricardo being given a rest, so Choudhury steps in as the inverted full-back.

Fancy Fatawu to score again. 

Still remember Vardy's goal in the 13/14 season to give us a 1-0 win. More of the same please!

A squirrel is on the pitch, he thinks it's all over...

20 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

You could argue that 3pts here is more important. Getting them on the board is the important bit. The Leeds game will be what it is.

The thinking is we have got 36/39 points, another 93 points to play for in the 31 other games other than the two Leeds fixtures. We will go to get 3 points aswell against Leeds but this is a marathon not a sprint, wouldn't be shocked if like when we lost to Arsenal in 2016, if we did lose to Leeds we go on another good run, and they drop points ad hoc where they shouldn't.

Guest nathan.
31 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

We’re a tad light in central midfield.  Probably okay for today, but running short on options with injuries. Suspensions could complicate things. 

I think Alves will be involved very soon 

2 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

even further out this week id say (keep in mind i watch on IPTV so that may affect?)

You are actually paying good money for fixes hub so it is a bit rubbish they have such issues. Nah I watched online through the website and no different. Some of the free streams have better quality lol 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

36 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Ricardo being given a rest, so Choudhury steps in as the inverted full-back.

Fancy Fatawu to score again. 

Still remember Vardy's goal in the 13/14 season to give us a 1-0 win. More of the same please!

Yes I saw that… it seemed a long second half and couldn’t wait for the final whistle.