Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leeds Pre Match - Friday 3rd November

Not nervous now, but will probably be a bag of nerves come Friday. 

Their attack is very strong, and they have depth there. 

Will need to be on it in every single area of the pitch as they are hitting form and scoring for fun. 

• Like 1

After Coventry, this is the biggest game of the year for me. I can't stand Leeds. Thanks to the time difference I'll be working when the game is on so if someone could call me with an "emergency" that I have to take care of for the whole afternoon I'd be really bloody grateful.

I can see them going 1-0 or 2-0 up in the first half because they're all about attacking but they'll run out of ideas and then Winks will pass them into oblivion and Vardy will finish his hat-trick in front of their horrible fans and I'll fly back to the UK to knight him myself.

God I hate them

• Like 3

Guest nathan.

This is our first real test especially because Leeds have hit some form.

They will be like Sunderland with the press but with more quality.

Head says 1-1

Heart says 3-1

Not sure their away form is brilliant. They've slipped up several times. They are under more pressure than us to win. If we win they are 17 points behind us. That means we could lose 5 games and they still would be behind us. I honestly think it unlikely we lose a further 5 games all season. Perhaps this is arrogant, but I've not seen a team as yet that have been better than us or deserved to beat us, and that includes Hull.

• Like 1