Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leeds Pre Match - Friday 3rd November

43 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

2-0 foxes win, confident! stretch our lead to 3rd to 17 points! incredible to think! I wonder what's the earliest time for any team to be promoted?

Burnley last season hold the championship record with promotion with 7 games to spare. 

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

There's a real defeatist, pessimistic attitude with some of our fans. Alright we have been utter shit some seasons, but when we were Premier League title contenders or going for top 4 you'd still have the we're gonna lose this one brigade for every match.

You'd think Southampton were prime Brazil if you listened to fans on here, then we played them and destroyed them. 

I can only assume it comes from older fans who have that kind of small mentality people like Gary Lineker have about Leicester. 

I think some just like to expect the worst but  hope for the best. Makes a defeat a little more bearable when you can get on your high horse after the game and say "I told you so" 🤣

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sly said:

We’ve finished above them for about 15 years in a row. 

95% of us agree that we m have a better defence and midfield. 75% of us will agree that we have a better attack. 

Who out of their team would you swap into ours? 

Some of our players that haven’t been getting a sniff walk into their side. 

Let’s sweep them aside and stop the Leeds lovin, that seems to happen every year. 

Summerville and Gnonto. 

4 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

There's a real defeatist, pessimistic attitude with some of our fans. Alright we have been utter shit some seasons, but when we were Premier League title contenders or going for top 4 you'd still have the we're gonna lose this one brigade for every match.

You'd think Southampton were prime Brazil if you listened to fans on here, then we played them and destroyed them. 

I can only assume it comes from older fans who have that kind of small mentality people like Gary Lineker have about Leicester. 

So who's going to volunteer to perform in their underwear if we win the league this season? 😋

• Haha 1

Right then we’ve been saying for a while now that we have several more gears which we’ve used momentarily in some games.

Against Leeds I hope to see us go into TOP gear and see what that looks like. My guess is it will pull apart Leeds apart. They’ve shown many more vulnerabilities than us from their past games. Leeds attacking trio are only a threat if they see the ball and have time and space to do something with it. We can effectively choke them out like we did in the premier league. COYF!

8 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

…and that children is why you shouldn’t do drugs 🦊💙

Back from the ridiculous and unwarranted ban 

Mads 

JJ

Wout 

Maldinigaard 

Ricardo

Winks

Ndidi

KDH 

Mcateer

Vardy

Fatawu

Very tough game would be happy with a point but there's no team I'd love to beat more after their comments all week. Beat Huddersfield and think they're the best around. 

11 hours ago, Sly said:

We’ve finished above them for about 15 years in a row. 

95% of us agree that we m have a better defence and midfield. 75% of us will agree that we have a better attack. 

Who out of their team would you swap into ours? 

Some of our players that haven’t been getting a sniff walk into their side. 

Let’s sweep them aside and stop the Leeds lovin, that seems to happen every year. 

Haven't you heard, Summerville scored twice against Huddersfield so he's better than prime Neymar. 

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Back from the ridiculous and unwarranted ban 

Mads 

JJ

Wout 

Maldinigaard 

Ricardo

Winks

Ndidi

KDH 

Mcateer

Vardy

Fatawu

Very tough game would be happy with a point but there's no team I'd love to beat more after their comments all week. Beat Huddersfield and think they're the best around. 

The issue here is that, as I pointed out in the QPR post-match thread, the return of McAteer means that if Fatawu is to retain his place it means that he starts on the left, which we've seen before and clearly isn't his preference. He's more combative and direct than Mavididi, which is one of the main reasons that I think people prefer him, but any edge that he has over Stephy is likely negated by playing him out of position. Also, I don't think that Wilf is fully fit for this one so expect Casadei instead. 

Why is everyone shitting themselves? 

We have scored more goals than them and conceded less goals than them this season.  

You’d think it was the other way round the way some people are talking about their attack and how they’re going to rip through our defence. 

21 minutes ago, SpacedX said:

The issue here is that, as I pointed out in the QPR post-match thread, the return of McAteer means that if Fatawu is to retain his place it means that he starts on the left, which we've seen before and clearly isn't his preference. He's more combative and direct than Mavididi, which is one of the main reasons that I think people prefer him, but any edge that he has over Stephy is likely negated by playing him out of position. Also, I don't think that Wilf is fully fit for this one so expect Casadei instead. 

I think the performances of Fatawu since McAteer got injured might have changed the pecking order a little. With Ndidi being out I can see it being much easier to shift McAteer in to the 8 role, or Yunus and Fatawu still claims the RW spot.

It's all competition for places, McAteer might score again and it becomes very hard to leave a player out who has a knack of scoring most times he plays. I'm looking forward to his first goal at the KP, as opposed to his 5 all away from home to date.

• Like 4