Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leeds Pre Match - Friday 3rd November

3 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

What I have read and think I understand thus far:

1.  If crapLeeds show up, we should win pretty easily.

2.  If goodLeeds show up, the game will probably come down to which team gives up more bad turnovers.  And of course, which team coverts those chances.  Also, sounds like their defensive midfield can be caught out.

They'll attack quick, we'll attack slow and look to control the tempo. 

Enzo won't want to give the ball up easy for fear of them catching us on the break, so expect to see a lot of slow build up, probably with more side ways passing than usual. 

Plenty being made of both sides having great attacking players, so 0-0 written all over it 😂

I'm worried about tonight but if we get an early goal and control the tempo of the game we may be fine.

I do expect Leeds to come here and play just like everyone else, in particular Sunderland, but they are far more threatening going forward than anyone else we've faced so far, so sloppy turn overs will be punished tonight 

• Like 2