Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leeds Pre Match - Friday 3rd November

1 hour ago, Jobyfox said:

I’ll be interested to see the @StriderHiryu tactical analysis for this one. 

Enzo made a tactical tweak for the Sunderland game to deal with Clarke. With their wingers seemingly being quite strong will we see another slight change in how our full backs line up? 

I'll do a good one for this game. Should be an intriguing match!

• Like 1

Ricardo in for choudhury and faes for coady and I think we've got enough to beat em. Nothing against coady, just faes can carry the ball better and seems to support the transition better. Choudhury is stealing a living haha he's absolutely shit 

31 minutes ago, Staff said:

Ricardo in for choudhury and faes for coady and I think we've got enough to beat em. Nothing against coady, just faes can carry the ball better and seems to support the transition better. Choudhury is stealing a living haha he's absolutely shit 

Ricardo suspended

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Hermansen 

Justin Faes Vestergaard Ricardo

Winks

Ndidi Hall

Fatawu Iheanacho Mavididi

Has to be this unless Wilfs still unfit.

Going to be a real test. These genuinely have decent attacking players.. hopefully there will be space behind their midfield we can exploit. We MUST be clinical in this game though.

Personally, just don't lose.. stops them getting a minor lift if they win, even if they only close it to 11 points. Genuinely feel like if we win or draw this one, it'll really knock them.. and then we'll go on and p*ss the league.

4 minutes ago, dynamark said:

I had to go to Leeds Bradford airport  recently and its nowhere near Leeds or Bradford probably nearer the Lake District.Traffic is horrid and they all speak funny 

Are you certain it wasn’t Manchester that you went to???  🤔

• Haha 2

Pressure is all on them at this point, we can afford to drop points and still be in a comfortable position. They lose to us on Friday and the chances of them catching are pretty gone. 

They have hit a bit of form, but lost to stoke recently and they've only won 7 out of 14. We should be beating them.