Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leeds Pre Match - Friday 3rd November

14 hours ago, Staff said:

Ricardo in for choudhury and faes for coady and I think we've got enough to beat em. Nothing against coady, just faes can carry the ball better and seems to support the transition better. Choudhury is stealing a living haha he's absolutely shit 

He's  not though.   Probably won't be playing next up.   Maresca may have seen some qualities in Hamza when giving him a new contract.    

We’ll win but they’ll play well. Deadlock will be broken by something controversial and their fans will travel well.

Conclusion: we’ll get a load of deluded Leeds fans on here and social media claiming they should have won and how great their fans were compared to ours. But we’ll be the ones with the points and 17 clear of them on Saturday night. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

I think they have a very good attacking side to them but defensively can be very suspect. They also seem to bomb forward without regard; think if we can control the game we can make it very uncomfortable for them. Just try not play into their hands and make it like a basketball match.

19-18 to us.

2 hours ago, KFS said:

We’ll win but they’ll play well. Deadlock will be broken by something controversial and their fans will travel well.

Conclusion: we’ll get a load of deluded Leeds fans on here and social media claiming they should have won and how great their fans were compared to ours. But we’ll be the ones with the points and 17 clear of them on Saturday night. 

I'm predicting we'll be 17 points clear of them on Friday night 😉

3 hours ago, majaco said:

He's  not though.   Probably won't be playing next up.   Maresca may have seen some qualities in Hamza when giving him a new contract.    

I'm minded to trust Maresca's judgement but I do struggle to see why we gave Choudhury a new deal. I've not seen enough from him to warrant another three years and he certainly isn't good enough for the top flight.

A useful squad player at this level but long term we've tied ourselves in at 50k per week for a player who is likely of little use to us. I guess the club think that they can potentially squeeze a fee for him in the summer but it's risky.

• Like 2

This is the game where we need to be 100% clinical with finishing our chances!

Leeds will attack and create chances - then scoring is gonna depend on how resolute our defence and goalie is on the day.

will be a tight affair with high intensity all the way to the end. Game management!

1 hour ago, Osavo said:

I'm minded to trust Maresca's judgement but I do struggle to see why we gave Choudhury a new deal. I've not seen enough from him to warrant another three years and he certainly isn't good enough for the top flight.

A useful squad player at this level but long term we've tied ourselves in at 50k per week for a player who is likely of little use to us. I guess the club think that they can potentially squeeze a fee for him in the summer but it's risky.

I'm not sure how much involvement Enzo had.

So much on his plate at the moment, he'd probably give a nod maybe but it'd be down to Rudkin IMO

Didn't set the world alight at Watford and is largely guided now by Vesterguaard, but OK as a shut up shop last 10 minute ankle biting squad player

48 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Our defence isnt going to get a tougher game this year then facing Summerville, Gnoto and James so we need to be on it. Keep those 3 quiet and we’ve got a good chance. Hopefully Djed Spence will still be out as he ripped us apart at Forest the other year

Stoke didn't have a problem?

Where we have been pretty consistent this year, the same can't be said for Leeds. On their day there is enough talent to cause us problems and take all 3 points, but they have a tendency to be very inconsistent, particularly away from home. It will be interesting to see what alternative tactics Maresca has in his locker should we be struggling against them.

We are top for a reason and the points we have amassed means a defeat isn't a disaster, whereas for Leeds, a defeat would mean a 17 point gap. The pressure really is on them. 

• Like 1