Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leeds Pre Match - Friday 3rd November

Buzzing for this game. I think we're the two best teams in the league on their day.

Hermansen

Faes Vestergaard Justin

Ricardo Winks

Fatawu Casadei KDH Mavididi

Vardy

I would say that's full strength with the Doyle and Ndidi injuries. Wouldn't hate to see McAteer play on the left either if he's ready to start.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The first game I’m nervous about since we played Saints away. 

That was on a Friday night too. 

Im excited.

That’s the thing for me, bar Cov, I’ve not felt this excited for a game all season, a result of complacency, as much as this one! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Has anything been said about Yunus? Maresca didn't reference him still being out but he was nowhere to be seen at the weekend.

Might be another, like N'Didididididi, who we are being vague on so that they don't get called up?

Edited by AjcW

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Has anything been said about Yunus? Maresca didn't reference him still being out but he was nowhere to be seen at the weekend.

My immediate non 'in the know' thought was that we might be managing his number of appearances. But i've just made that up, so it's complete nonsense.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm sure he said that the injury wasn't much and that he was due to start training again today.

• Like 1

The Mockery is quoting Enzo as saying that Yunus is back in full training today. The scans didn't show any issues but they rested him on Saturday as a precaution. He will be available for selection on Friday. 

• Like 1

Maresca said in his post match with Radio Leicester that he'd be back in training this week, sounded like he'll be ok for Friday.

• Like 1

On 29/10/2023 at 10:26, KFS said:

We’ll win but they’ll play well. Deadlock will be broken by something controversial and their fans will travel well.

Conclusion: we’ll get a load of deluded Leeds fans on here and social media claiming they should have won and how great their fans were compared to ours. But we’ll be the ones with the points and 17 clear of them on Saturday night. 

Will we not get the points on Friday night then.

8 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

One thing for sure is if we play like we did against Sunderland and QPR, despite the wins, Leeds will turn us over.

If we play to our best there is only one winner, but we will need a performance as well to get a win here I think. 

On the other hand Leeds could easily play as they did at Stoke…

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

The 3rd of November and absolutely crazy to say but, if we win this it's promotion virtually sown up.... isn't it?

No still a long way to go yet.