Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Otis

Superstitions during our current run.

I always make sure I drink tea from my Leicester City mug at some point on match day. The only time I didn't use this mug this season was... you've guessed it - the Hull game.

So what are your superstitions that are vital to keep the run going? 

I know you said 'current run' but during 2015/16 I couldn't watch any of our games on TV.

I started watching the home game against Villa on Sky, but at 2 nil down, I switched it off and put Radio Leicester on.

You know what happened next...

So, for the remainder of the entire season I had to listen to Ian Stringer out of superstition.

I'm not blowing my own trumpet, but that's dedication.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, evil jack said:

I know you said 'current run' but during 2015/16 I couldn't watch any of our games on TV.

I started watching the home game against Villa on Sky, but at 2 nil down, I switched it off and put Radio Leicester on.

So, for the remainder of the entire season I had to listen to Ian Stringer out of superstition.

Should've been given a medal of your own

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, evil jack said:

Not all heroes wear capes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gerrytaggart said:

I smoked a joint during every single game on our way to the premier league title...it started off by accident, but when I noticed the correlation to our excellent form I just had to plough on for the rest of the season..

Not trying to claim the whole glory but it definitely made a difference.

Have you let the club know?

You really should have been given a medal at the end of the season! Great effort for the cause :appl: