Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wishing a happy birthday to Matt Elliott! 🎊

Two goals in a Cup final!? Legend.

Β 

Some of the goals he scored as well were superb, great with his feet which he probably never got credit for.

Β 

Saw him at Blackburn away last month, outside the ground, spoke but looked like he'd had a beer the night before lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Β 

Some of the goals he scored as well were superb, great with his feet which he probably never got credit for.

Β 

Saw him at Blackburn away last month, outside the ground, spoke but looked like he'd had a beer the night before lol

Scored the only goal in the semis too.

Β 

Don't think any other center back has scored the winning goals in a semi and cup final.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

What a strange dig at a current player for us, who, imo, is playing at an outstanding level.Β 

Faes is great at Championship level (as Vestry is) but looked suspect at Premier League level.

Β 

Elliott was a proven Premier League player who oozed quality, a great leader and I love the fact he's still part of the club.Β 

Β 

I think it's a fair comment and I really don't believe Faes would be fit to lace Elliott's boots. I hope he proves me wrong mind.Β 

I was a mascot in the late 90s when he was captain. I must have been 4 or 5. He was an absolute man mountain when I stood next to him lol

Β 

Ran into him at Copenhagen away when we went early to set up the UFS tifo and he was much smaller than I remembered which was disappointing!Β 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

7 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I'd recommend watching his Under The Cosh appearance.Β 

Β 

A top man and was a top player.Β 

Β 

Even now I'd consider him for my all time Leicester 11 and I consider him one of our greatest captains behind WesΒ 

If anyone somehow hasn't seen this clip yet, this is brilliant lol

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I was a mascot in the late 90s when he was captain. I must have been 4 or 5. He was an absolute man mountain when I stood next to him lol

Β 

Ran into him at Copenhagen away when we went early to set up the UFS tifo and he was much smaller than I remembered which was disappointing!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Did you ask him if he remembered you!?!

A proper LCFC legend!
Β 

Funny story, he was having a stroll around Western Park one Sunday morning as a bunch of Sunday league games were on and he was walking past our team as we were having our half time β€˜teamtalk’ (smoke / piddle). I leant back and said β€œbet you’ve not seen quality like this before hey Matt”, to which he replied β€œdefinitely not!”. We pretty much became best mates after that, he doesn’t know that, but I do. Had a beer with him in Rome too, top bloke! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸΊ

19 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Β 

Β 

Back heel against Chelsea stands out…