Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjn1571

Players arrival

9 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Isn’t it very difficult to get beat them these days? Not like the good old days (by that I mean 90s and earth 00s)!

Dont beat them.

Just be nice to them.:)

• Haha 1

Wouldn't bank on getting much time with them tonight. Big game, and they will want to get in as quick as possible. If you are at the front then you might get lucky but if there are quite a lot of people about you might be disappointed. After games on a Saturday there are always a few of them who are willing to spend quite some time walking around. Good luck if you go for it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Isn’t it very difficult to get beat them these days? Not like the good old days (by that I mean 90s and earth 00s)!

Surprised if they even bother looking these days, never mind signing.

36 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Disagree, too be fair after games the players have been class with the fans, having pics etc can’t really fault them on that score, they even respond to the helmets who shout out their surname rather than their first name. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Lazy assumption on your part, even in the PL most seemed happy to sign sshirts, scraps of paer, have selfies taken and even have a quick chat with the fans.

Why do people assume that all players are stupid and aloof?

35 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Disagree, too be fair after games the players have been class with the fans, having pics etc can’t really fault them on that score, they even respond to the helmets who shout out their surname rather than their first name. 

23 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Lazy assumption on your part, even in the PL most seemed happy to sign sshirts, scraps of paer, have selfies taken and even have a quick chat with the fans.

Why do people assume that all players are stupid and aloof?

Tbf never see them at home games. Saw them get off the bus at Rotherham this season and a few didn't look interested when people were shouting their names, so I was going off that, albeit I agree was lazy comment from me.

On a more serious note I thought they were bussed into home games now? And with the fence around the car park too.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

My 6 and 9 year old boys would love to try and get a signature/selfie or two with players m before the Watford game on Saturday. 

Someone above mentioned to aim to get to the stadium 4 hours before the game for an evening kick-off. Does 11am outside the main entrance sound about right for Saturday and if so, do we stand a decent chance of some players stopping briefly?

Cheers all. 

11 hours ago, davidhenson44 said:

Hi folks,

My 6 and 9 year old boys would love to try and get a signature/selfie or two with players m before the Watford game on Saturday. 

Someone above mentioned to aim to get to the stadium 4 hours before the game for an evening kick-off. Does 11am outside the main entrance sound about right for Saturday and if so, do we stand a decent chance of some players stopping briefly?

Cheers all. 

I don’t think many will stop before the game, I should imagine they will get out their cars and walk straight in. You may be lucky but would stand far more chance after the game if you wait 90 mins or so.. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, davidhenson44 said:

Hi folks,

Cheers all. 

If you get down there for 11 you should be alright. Took my youngest  early in the season. Not all the players will oblige and it varies depending on the day. Managed to get a photo with winks, mavididi, fatawu,casadei, wilf,Doyle,fans,hamza and ricci p.