Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Leeds match thread

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Last 30 minutes was very good, yes casedei isn’t up to speed here but I wouldn’t change it just yet… plus Vardy only needs that chance 

Yeah keep the 2 who are contributing nowt on the pitch that should work well for us

4 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Bring Nacho on second half and we win this. Vardy has been the weak link, he’s never where he needs to be and it’s offering anything in the box.

Because his dropping in and pulling there back 4 about and creating space, we are sucking them into the central area isolating the fullbacks then hitting them in wide area.

It's tactical.

Edited by coolhandfox

Overall I think we gave a good as we got with a few scares here and here.

Might be a controversial point, but much as I love him and everything he’s done, it might be best if Vardy wasn’t first choice any more. His pace is negated by the way we play to some extent, and probably isn’t what it was anyway. He doesn’t get too involved with the general passing around/buildup which probably isn’t really a strong point anyway. That leaves his poaching which doesn’t seem as effective as it used to be.

Having said that, with Vards he could easily go on a run a score a few, so who knows? Hopefully Maresca.

Don’t think Casedai is quite there yet either. Both our wingers are look sharp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

Yeah keep the 2 who are contributing nowt on the pitch that should work well for us

Maybe I’m Brendan Rodgers ;) I just don’t feel the need to change just yet, give it 10 or so second half… Casedei has grown into games and looked good recently. I’m not panicking because the last 30 we were fully in control 

Edited by foxes_rule1978