Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Leeds match thread

Just now, FoyleFox said:
9 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Domino’s don’t deliver here and I’m blacklisted by Papa Johns - so we have to use the wife’s account and I can’t answer the door

Intrigued.  How do you get blacklisted by a pizza place? 

I don’t think there’s any way Daggers can come out of telling that story not looking like a prat 🤣

10 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Domino’s don’t deliver here and I’m blacklisted by Papa Johns - so we have to use the wife’s account and I can’t answer the door

I used to order pizza so much from this same place that when I went on holiday I came back to a letter from them asking if I was ok…

• Haha 2

Just now, Gamble92 said:

This game screamed Nacho over Vardy. There's been a few times I've wondered why Vardy has started ahead of him this season but today is a very strange decision. Asking Vardy to come back to centre midfield to ping balls is bizarre.

He's had a lot of joy against them in the past, no? Maybe that was a factor.

Just now, Gamble92 said:

This game screamed Nacho over Vardy. There's been a few times I've wondered why Vardy has started ahead of him this season but today is a very strange decision. Asking Vardy to come back to centre midfield to ping balls is bizarre.

It seems more logical to start Nacho and bring Vardy on