Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Leeds match thread

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

These 1-2s through the middle just aren’t working - Leeds totally nailed this tactically.

Enzo looking more and more like a fraud

You.... are you implying a manager that has got us off to the best start in Championshio history is a fraud?

That is....absurd.

Edited by Tanya
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

In fairness, we’ve played a half decent team and we’ve been made to look a bit ordinary tonight. 

This league has levels and Leeds have defended and closed space really well tonight.

Yeah it's important we don't take too much away from Leeds tonight, we've been awful but they have absolutely dominated us. 

Just now, jim5000 said:

These 1-2s through the middle just aren’t working - Leeds totally nailed this tactically.

Enzo looking more and more like a fraud

Jesus Christ.

Just needs another coach or two. 

There’s no plan B. 

Pep often mixes it up and puts Alvarez close to Haaland etc. 

7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Anyone else keep getting a woman inserting a dildo into her fanny pop up on the screen every now and again ?.. 

And before anyone says it, its not my browsing history 

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Possibly my favourite match thread post ever

Even if it has these vibes 

IMG_3919.jpeg

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

FFS talk about shit the bed negative support, as soon as we are behind crap like this comes out.

I swear some of you aren’t happy unless we are really struggling and you have something to moan about.

So you think you looked good then against QPR and Sunderland? I'm not denying the results, I'm saying the performances recently have nosedived