Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Leeds match thread

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

Part of us not looking as good as possible, is how well Leeds have played.  

Yep, Farke has them set up perfectly to expose our weaknesses. I noticed earlier in the match on one of the stat pop ups, Farke has won something like 78 of his 150 championship games as a manager, 50% win rate is phenomenal really.

• Like 1

I feel like our attack has been too predictable. Only a few quick passes at the back. We havent really cut them open at all.

As long as we learn lessons and sharpen up, the odd defeat isnt always a bad thing.

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

I think hamza does bring some needed bite to our midfield. And I like Ricardo in the advanced 8 role too. We should have started with this line up.

True

But to be fair, most of us, myself included would have picked the same 11.. just too many didn't turn up

These are the type of games that proper frustrate me regarding Iheanacho. 

Walking around all over the pitch looking lost, dropping too deep and showing no urgency to get forward. No wonder why he’s never had consistent game time he must be a nightmare for managers - how can you have a game plan with someone that unreliable?! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pita said:

Not a single shot on target with a few minutes to go that’s shocking 

almost as shocking as the blank space you have left after your one line post :o

• Haha 1