Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Leeds match thread

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Huh? I'm talking about the performance. It won't be a good performance whatever happens from here

Well exactly, do Man City perform 100% every game and untouchable… Leeds have come played bloody well, we haven’t been as good as we can be but still 11 ahead

3 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

This match proves my theory that enzoball only works when you have the better players

Yep, I'm loving the Enzo revolution but I am VERY concerned about this style of play long term. The idea is fine, I buy into the blueprint, but the tempo is lethargic and there is something really amiss in the final third and defence, we are very prone to making mistakes in defence and we often play ourselves into submission in attack. We've got the quality to punish teams at this level, but looking to the future and the likelihood we will be in the top flight next season, quite concerned about how the premier league teams will take advantage of us if we don't massively strengthen and improve as a unit over the next 30 odd games. 

The results have been amazing, but the majority of those results have come after 75 minutes of pretty poor football relative to our quality. 

• Like 1