Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Leeds post match thread - 0-1 loss

5 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we'll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

Leeds created more than we did!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

I mean, Blackburn played well and tried  to do what Leeds did, but they lack the quality and we spannered them 1-4!

Yeah, but i don't think leeds were that special, especially not at the back, we just struggled to take advantage. 

It was actually very similar to the hull game tonight - they score fortuitously, we hit the post but otherwise fail to test their keeper....

5 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we'll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

Madders is that you?

• Haha 2

Just now, DennisNedry said:

I thought Casadei was awful tonight.

Fatawu and Mavididi great first half but very subdued second.

KDH not his usual dynamic self.

We are lacking up front. Vardy offers little these days, and Nacho isn't the answer. We could really do with another striker in January for me.

hopefully TC will be the answer 😬

1 minute ago, DennisNedry said:

I thought Casadei was awful tonight.

Fatawu and Mavididi great first half but very subdued second.

KDH not his usual dynamic self.

We are lacking up front. Vardy offers little these days, and Nacho isn't the answer. We could really do with another striker in January for me.

Tom Cannon..

Edited by South Shire Fox

Fully deserved win for Leeds we were absolutely hopeless for 70 minutes didn’t look at all threatening, can we agree now that we are not this super top 10 prem team like a lot think on here, 0 shots on  target  going into the 80th minute at home is awful!! Never looked liked scoring fully deserved the loss

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Have we got out of 2nd all season? Think teams are starting to work us out unfortunately.

Okay… so because we haven’t been perfect..  despite being excellent a lot we are now found out… their keeper had to make an excellent save to get a point! Leeds who have a similar team to us on paper 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

6 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

In all seriousness, which brilliant chances are you thinking of? 

Just now, Manini said:

I feel very embarrassed by that unfortunately. Got to take it on the chin but no shots on target Is a very poor showing. Plenty to work on. 

It reminded me of last season. Hopefully it will be a blip and back to normal championship service next time.?

9 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Is this a joke? I'm never quite sure whether people are being serious or not on here these days 

• Like 1

we should also be cautious about asserting that the table doesn't lie (13 out of 15). While that is true, it is only really true when the season is over. The table at the moment is a backward looking indicator - it tells us what has been and that, unfortunately, does not necessarily tell us what is ahead. (past performance is not a guide to future performance as investment firms are forced to say in their adverts)