Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

We never learn, he's lucky he had the initial deal and he was even luckier he got an extension at all. 4 f ucking years. He probably wouldn't have even had the gall to ask for 4 years. We're such abysmal negotiators.

Most people on here were in favour of it too. Ridiculous decision.

You could mayyyybe argue that it's the club protecting his sell-on value, but I'll believe that when I see him sold!

10 minutes ago, Stadt said:

We never learn, he's lucky he had the initial deal and he was even luckier he got an extension at all. 4 f ucking years. He probably wouldn't have even had the gall to ask for 4 years. We're such abysmal negotiators.

Don't be mean about Jonny Wonny :( 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Most people on here were in favour of it too. Ridiculous decision.

You could mayyyybe argue that it's the club protecting his sell-on value, but I'll believe that when I see him sold!

A year or two maybe I could understand, he’ll have reduced his wages as a result of relegation and squad standing but I bet he’s still on £20k+ pw.

We all ought to remember this sort of charity the next we have lapdogs justifying things like transaction fees and the like.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

This is right up there with the top most stupid comments I can remember.  "Silly behaviour"???? Do you know these idiots cause death at times....its not silly it's disgraceful and not just Hamza but anyone who does it should be severely punished.

I'm not condoning it pal. But I live in the real world...I can assure you many people drive after having had a couple of drinks and/or when they think they are borderline. Few drive when pissed, I grant you that. But pushing your luck is a basic human trait.

But it's silly as in black (looking) lad driving a flash car at 1.15am is far more likely to get you pulled over.  He was asking for trouble. 

• Like 2

Guest glasgowfox
11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm not condoning it pal. But I live in the real world...I can assure you many people drive after having had a couple of drinks and/or when they think they are borderline. Few drive when pissed, I grant you that. But pushing your luck is a basic human trait.

But it's silly as in black (looking) lad driving a flash car at 1.15am is far more likely to get you pulled over.  He was asking for trouble. 

I a fortunate and unfortunate being an English man living in scotland.  Zero tolerance means you don't chance it and you don't drink the night before driving in the morning...for once I think scotland has got something right :scarf:

He needs to own up to his mistake and apologise for letting the fans down. The club needs to club dock him his wages and put him in the reserves for a fortnight and then we all move on.

23 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Wasn't that how they were caught having a party during Lockdown, A line of flash cars parked outside the property peeked the Police interest who then raided the property.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He needs to own up to his mistake and apologise for letting the fans down. The club needs to club dock him his wages and put him in the reserves for a fortnight and then we all move on.

Why does the club need to get involved?

Was he still pissed on Monday night then?

What he does outside of his working hours is up to him, but not complying with traffic plod at the scene is very stupid, he deserves a ban as any drink driver does.

It won’t mean a lot to him though as he can afford to have a chauffeur/ private hire at his whim.

1 hour ago, glasgowfox said:

Is that like being a little bit pregnant :dunno:

Is it?

To me, misjudging whether you are half a pint over the limit is very different to being 4 times over the limit.. Whilst both are bad errors, one is an error if judgement, the other is downright neglect and negligence. both should be punishable offenses, but there's a reason why those punishments will have varying degrees of severity...

I mean, its not that hard to understand is it?

I'm just wanting to find out where he sits on the scale of this..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, promised land said:

Why does the club need to get involved?

Was he still pissed on Monday night then?

What he does outside of his working hours is up to him, but not complying with traffic plod at the scene is very stupid, he deserves a ban as any drink driver does.

It won’t mean a lot to him though as he can afford to have a chauffeur/ private hire at his whim.

Because he represents Leicester City on and off the pitch. It's not a normal job.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MPH said:

Is it?

To me, misjudging whether you are half a pint over the limit is very different to being 4 times over the limit.. Whilst both are bad errors, one is an error if judgement, the other is downright neglect and negligence. both should be punishable offenses, but there's a reason why those punishments will have varying degrees of severity...

Bit weird refusing a breath test if you think you've had such little alcohol and might get away with it. 

Surely you'd take your chances rather than a refusal and definitely getting done

Idiotic, stupid and thoughtless - he needs to learn quickly it's a short career and he shouldn't waste it. He should consider himself very lucky indeed that no one was hurt as a result of his actions.

26 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Bit weird refusing a breath test if you think you've had such little alcohol and might get away with it. 

Surely you'd take your chances rather than a refusal and definitely getting done

Never panicked before?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MPH said:

Is it?

I've posted something very similar. Whilst the law permits a limit which by its nature is hard to comprehend/know, there will be people who make errors of judgement and ultimately make a mistake. Likewise there are 5 and drive morons who are a major hazard to others. Very different.

• Like 1

Decent squad player always does a job. Don’t get all the hate for him he’s Leicester through and through. No brainer giving him a new deal he’s cost us nothing and to get a player like him would cost us 4/5 mil. He’s really not the issue. 

• Like 1