Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

14 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Unemotional about it. These lads are kids to me. Difficult to get too atsey about silly behaviour.

Lots of high horse riding on here. Were those of you keen to slaughter Hamza so harsh on Wes, who did the same? 

It is a bit more than silly behaviour. He is not a kid. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Well I felt it necessary to explain what the public sector entails because your response explicitly referenced teachers. You narrowed it down - I said I was speaking broadly.

'But, fair enough' and 'as far as I'm aware' are, in now way, telling you I know better. The contracts contain the reputational damage clause - I know this first hand as I've worked with them before. You aren't the only one with basic life experience in the public sector. You are the only one saying that they know better.

There is documented evidence of teachers losing their jobs over driving convictions. It is objective - the point I'm (finished) making. There is no need to be a condescending dick over it, Daggers, your pointless hostility isn't intimidating to me. 

Gets the popcorn out.... waiting for the reply from daggers, this is intriguing stuff ladies and gents lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

You dont rip up a contract. You do however place him on the transfer list and actively work on selling that 8 figure asset. Our skills at selling quickly would probably mean he signs a renewal in years time though!

8 figures? Were you on the piss with Hamza?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

What a stupid comment, see how unemotional you'd be if he ran over one of your kids, mrs, relatives etc p*ssed up behind the wheel.

Yep, unbelievable levels of stupid. 

Bloke plays football so cannot possibly be held responsible because he will forever be a kid. 

Bizarre 

• Like 3

It is madness that he's got done for this - the money he's on he could get an Uber XL just for himself. He could even hire a driver for the evening and it wouldn't put a dent in his weekly wage. No excuses for it from a normal everyday person, but a lad who earns what he earns it's a joke.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Gets the popcorn out.... waiting for the reply from daggers, this is intriguing stuff ladies and gents lol

I mean there's documented evidence of what he's saying in his 'Senior Leadership Experience' doesn't happen happening. I'm saying it's a possibility. Daggers is absolutely refuting this because in his experience it doesn't happen. He hasn't considered the fact that my experience may well be a lot broader than Senior Leadership in a single school but whatever.

Teacher, 22, faces 'career ruin' by drink-driving after two glasses of wine - Mirror Online (Oh look - bringing the school into disrepute. Reputational damage!)

But of course - it doesn't ever happen because the Senior Leader has spoken. (except it does).

Drink driving is not silly behaviour, it’s downright selfish and dangerous. there’s also a reason why he was pulled over. It won’t have just been a couple of pints. It’ll be either he driving like a maniac (where he’d charged with other offences) or much more likely he was driving all over the place. 

I’d have much more sympathy if he got arrested for getting in a scrap or something. 

Edited by Lionator
  • Like 1

Guest glasgowfox
14 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Unemotional about it. These lads are kids to me. Difficult to get too atsey about silly behaviour.

Lots of high horse riding on here. Were those of you keen to slaughter Hamza so harsh on Wes, who did the same? 

This is right up there with the top most stupid comments I can remember.  "Silly behaviour"???? Do you know these idiots cause death at times....its not silly it's disgraceful and not just Hamza but anyone who does it should be severely punished.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Unless there has been an update recently that I don’t know about…We really need to know more before passing any judgement. Was he like a small amount over the limit and  is this the difference between half a pint too much? Was he 4 times over the limit and asleep at the wheel stopped at traffic lights/ crashed into a wall?

I mean, he was released immediately so we can only assume it was a minor offense.

Thats not to say he hasn’t made a massive error of judgement… but we really need to know more…

Why do we need to know more? He's broke the law. 

He was driving bad enough to be pulled over - and then subsequently charged without taking a breathalyser. The latter suggest the Police have enough evidence to charge him without that information. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bmt said:

Where has this 50k figure come from? Or is it from the 'Vardy is on 140k' contract experts? Or even worse from the Metro!

Honestly, I've no idea, just going on other posts earlier who seem to know more about it. But it does seem a crazy amount if it's true.

But I think Salary was another reason why Watford didn't take him after his loan with them, So maybe there's something to it.

Maybe some of the more ITKs can fill us both in as to what the right figure is..

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox
1 hour ago, MPH said:

Unless there has been an update recently that I don’t know about…We really need to know more before passing any judgement. Was he like a small amount over the limit and  is this the difference between half a pint too much? Was he 4 times over the limit and asleep at the wheel stopped at traffic lights/ crashed into a wall?

I mean, he was released immediately so we can only assume it was a minor offense.

Thats not to say he hasn’t made a massive error of judgement… but we really need to know more…

Is that like being a little bit pregnant :dunno:

34 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

It is madness that he's got done for this - the money he's on he could get an Uber XL just for himself. He could even hire a driver for the evening and it wouldn't put a dent in his weekly wage. No excuses for it from a normal everyday person, but a lad who earns what he earns it's a joke.

Assume there are other reasons he didn’t want someone in the car with him. 

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

He's only just signed a 4 year contract.

Can't imagine he's going anywhere. Like Kingy he must be aware that nobody will pay him anything close to what we pay him and he'll happily sit on the bench or u21s taking the money.

We gave him FOUR years? What the **** 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Leicester City can confirm that an agreement has been reached for Academy graduate Hamza Choudhury to extend his stay at King Power Stadium.
More on this story...
Choudhury: Where I Want To Be
Choudhury’s Challenge – How Hamza Rose To Prominence At LCFC
- Hamza Choudhury commits long-term future to Leicester City
- The 25-year-old Academy graduate has penned a deal until 2027
- Midfielder has made 92 appearances for the Foxes since 2017

The 25-year-old midfielder, who came through the ranks of the Club’s Academy and has made almost 100 appearances for the Football Club since his debut in 2017, has signed a new contract until the summer of 2027.

Speaking to LCFC.com, Choudhury said: “It’s an amazing feeling for me and my family. This is my home. I’ve obviously spent the majority of my life here around the same people in the same environment. I’m looking forward to cracking on now and hopefully helping the team get back to the Premier League. It's my home. To be staying here for another four years is exactly what I want.”

Hamza Choudhury Extends Leicester City Stay (lcfc.com)

He's living the dream lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

We never learn, he's lucky he had the initial deal and he was even luckier he got an extension at all. 4 f ucking years. He probably wouldn't have even had the gall to ask for 4 years. We're such abysmal negotiators.

• Like 2

Just now, filbertway said:

Midfielder has made 92 appearances for the Foxes since 2017

92 appearances in 6 years prior to the extension, naturally gets a contact until 2027

6 minutes ago, Stadt said:

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

We never learn, he's lucky he had the initial deal and he was even luckier he got an extension at all. 4 f ucking years. He probably wouldn't have even had the gall to ask for 4 years. We're such abysmal negotiators.

Unbelievable.....he's league one quality at best- must look in the  mirror and think how lucky he is......must have a great agent!

image.png.031582d2e607cba08f09d24fd0973993.png