Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

He’s got a long list of misdemeanours hasn’t he? 

The raciest and sexiest tweets.

The Covid party after we lost to Man City with Maddison, Barnes and Perez.

The recent “From the River to the Sea” tweet.

Sliding into Elle Brooke’s DMs.

Turning up late for training

Drink driving 

Some players have a more dedicated and professional outlook to football than others. To others, it’s a job.

He’s a dickhead and he’s crap. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

Drink driving 

Some players have a more dedicated and professional outlook to football than others. To others, it’s a job.

Yep, pretty exhaustive list for a relatively young player. Several of those have risked suspensions and now possible issues with the law on the way.

I think that is why many of us have had enough.

6 minutes ago, Sly said:

Drink driving 

Add and I quote "sorry but I don't feel sorry for people who self harm or commit suicide" to the list of dickhead tweets.

Get rid of him in summer and hopefully forget all about him afterwards. Painfully mediocre player who hasn't got the right attitude for professional football.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MPH said:

I’ve never said there an an excuse for it or a defense… I have only ever said there’s different severities of offense and different severity of punishments  and I’m waiting to see exactly what  that is before I truly react.

But, there’s not really, is there when it comes to “severities”? We know what he was arrested and charged with, so make your decisions from that. You won’t find out much more than what’s been reported unless you’re the arresting officer or in court. 

Over the limit is over the limit. You don’t get more points for winning a game of football 5-0 than you do 1-0. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bert said:

But, there’s not really, is there when it comes to “severities”? We know what he was arrested and charged with, so make your decisions from that. You won’t find out much more than what’s been reported unless you’re the arresting officer or in court. 

Over the limit is over the limit. You don’t get more points for winning a game of football 5-0 than you do 1-0. 

Police interceptors is in Notts isn't it, that'd be superb then we'll know exactly how far over he was

19 minutes ago, Sly said:

Drink driving 

I’m sure he was on the lash in Nottingham after they beat us in the cup. Sounds trivial but was fuming after that game 

Can imagine the club being very annoyed by him doing this.

If he had a drink problem etc., would have some sympathy, but not when he knows that driving a machine that can kill whilst intoxicated is pure recklessness.

But it beggars belief that his employer didn't know about this from the start (and him playing on Monday)..

Edited by Wymsey

52 minutes ago, Bert said:

lol what a bizarre comparison

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I really don't take any moral high ground with these lads. They are under their own pressures and have their own upbringings, moral codes and values (or lack of). 

Danny Simpson. Wes. Vardy Jap incident. Palestine flags. And others elsewhere...Kyle Walker, Jack Grealish, Harry Maguire greece punch up,  Madders copping off with random birds in Ibiza. I wasn't even bothered with Wayne Brown voting BNP - his business, his right etc. 

I think it's largely how we as individuals view players. As heroes or as humans 

You can't see the difference between those things you mention and drink driving 

Have a break 

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Refusing to take a road side breath test is an offence in itself however he seems to have been charged with three offences.

It seems he's refused to provide at the road side, resulting in him being arrested. When in custody,  he's gone on the evidential breath test machine and blown over, hence his charge of excess alcohol. 

And the third charge of driving without due care would suggest there was something wrong with his driving prior to him being stopped .

It's fine though because he's a footballer with his own pressures. 

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

It's fine though because he's a footballer with his own pressures. 

Young lad in his twenties as well don't forget, no way at that age he could have developed the ability to tell right from wrong and there's certainly no chance he could afford a taxi

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Can imagine the club being very annoyed by him doing this.

If he had a drink problem etc., would have some sympathy, but not when he knows that driving a machine that can kill whilst intoxicated is pure recklessness.

But it beggars belief that his employer didn't know about this from the start (and him playing on Monday)..

I mean I doubt very much the Police could tell the club because of Data Protection. He's an adult.

So either Choudhury hasn't told the club, which in itself is bad...

Or the club knew & still played him.

Just now, Bert said:

Just trying to make you see how ridiculous you’re being

You are off your rocker tonight mate lol

all I have said is that there are varying degrees of severity to drunk driving and that is evidenced  by  the severity of the fine/ punishment and until we. Know exactly what that is, I’m not throwing him to the wolves. come on Bert, don’t play the dumb guy, it doesn’t suit you.  You are annoying but you’re not stupid.

• Like 2

Just now, MPH said:

You are off your rocker tonight mate lol

all I have said is that there are varying degrees of severity to drunk driving and that is evidenced  by  the severity of the fine/ punishment and until we. Know exactly what that is, I’m not throwing him to the wolves. come on Bert, don’t play the dumb guy, it doesn’t suit you.  You are annoying but you’re not stupid.

The last line made me laugh at least lol “you are annoying”. Rate that. 

Why can’t you see that we know exactly what it is? It’s literally in every single press article:

“Mr Choudhury has since been charged with driving while over the alcohol limit.

The 26-year-old is also accused of driving without due care and attention, and failing to co-operate with a preliminary test.”

Regardless of how much he was over the limit he is still over the limit.  It’s called a limit for a very specific reason. 

Just now, Bert said:

The last line made me laugh at least lol “you are annoying”. Rate that. 

Why can’t you see that we know exactly what it is? It’s literally in every single press article:

“Mr Choudhury has since been charged with driving while over the alcohol limit.

The 26-year-old is also accused of driving without due care and attention, and failing to co-operate with a preliminary test.”

Regardless of how much he was over the limit he is still over the limit.  It’s called a limit for a very specific reason. 

I know he’s over the limit . I’ve repeatedly said that.   When have I ever denied that?   I’ve never said he should escape punishment . I have  Simply said there are varying degrees of punishment because there’s varying severity of offense 

( I’ve highlighted that part so you don’t miss it or purposefully ignore it this time)

21 minutes ago, MPH said:

I know he’s over the limit . I’ve repeatedly said that.   When have I ever denied that?   I’ve never said he should escape punishment . I have  Simply said there are varying degrees of punishment because there’s varying severity of offense 

( I’ve highlighted that part so you don’t miss it or purposefully ignore it this time)

Drink driving Is pretty black and white.

Your either over the limit, or your not. The charge is the same.

The ban length / sentence may vary but that's down to plea's,  the persons offending history and the judge on the day.

Obviously there is different severity in terms of driving fine but being drunk, or driving like an idiot whilst drunk...the fact that he was also charged with careless driving says there was something about his actual driving other than just being drunk.

Edited by adejo92

Just now, adejo92 said:

Drink driving Is pretty black and white.

Your either over the limit, or your not. The charge is the same.

The ban length / sentence may vary but that's down to plea's,  the persons offending history and the judge on the day.

lol good grief. AND HOW FAR OVER THE LIMIT YOU ARE

1 minute ago, MPH said:

lol good grief. AND HOW FAR OVER THE LIMIT YOU ARE

Your either over the legal limit or not.

Amount over doesn't affect it massively unless your stupidly over, and even then, not always.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MPH said:

So if he’s only slightly over the limit, it’s no biggie yeah? You actually said that you’ll not make any judgement or something until you’ve found out more because of varying severity. 99% of the people are rightly pissed off whether he’s minutely over or way over. 

You could be the tiniest amount over the limit and kill someone. You could be 4 times over the limit and not. Again, that’s why the limit is in place. 

• Like 1