Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

23 minutes ago, martyn said:

He was excellent last 30 mins tbf.

Agreed.  A stark contrast with his  performance up to then.

Obviously needs the A team around him.

Wowzers, today no matter how he played I think people were gonna go for him. Ffs some people have short term memories. He's had quite a few decent games this season, had a bad game today, like most of our players have had at some point. People get fixated on stuff. Yes he f'ed up with what he has done, but makes me think if it another player that done this they'd be much less of an issue. 

• Haha 1

Lost count of how many times he gave the ball away or got caught on it . Improved second half but was like the Hamza of old today ie honking . In his defence and i am not defending drink driving his mind might have been elsewhere today . 

Just now, baldeagle said:

Lost count of how many times he gave the ball away or got caught on it . Improved second half but was like the Hamza of old today ie honking . In his defence and i am not defending drink driving his mind might have been elsewhere today . 

my thoughts exactly, hindsight being what it is, Hamza shouldn't have been picked today

its  amess of his own making, but I agree he could well have been distracted

• Like 1

Will be decentish at this level, however I worry for him next season if we go straight back up, hope we don't see much of him next season, his passing I can see costing as big time, also I feel his to negative on the ball most of the time! 

Seems to be a lot of reaction about Hamza today which is coloured by his off pitch shenanigans rather than on. He’s been good this season, solid in most games and a real asset. Today he was dog turd. Doesn’t mean he’s crap or is usually crap. He has been good for us this season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Seems to be a lot of reaction about Hamza today which is coloured by his off pitch shenanigans rather than on. He’s been good this season, solid in most games and a real asset. Today he was dog turd. Doesn’t mean he’s crap or is usually crap. He has been good for us this season. 

Spot on. Always the favourite for a scape goat. Hasn’t helped himself this week mind.

Shit for 50mins. Having pereira next to him settled him down after.