Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

Didn't watch the game today as away, but he was going to get criticism today regardless of how he played because people can't wait to jump on him since his arrest.

I'm sure most of this hate is diverted hate from his arrest.

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Didn't watch the game today as away, but he was going to get criticism today regardless of how he played because people can't wait to jump on him since his arrest.

Really isn't. He sharpened up a bit the last half hour but first half in particular he was second to every ball, his positioning was consistently wrong and played more hospital passes than good ones, his head really wasn't in that game and he's lucky to have not been hooked at half time 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Really isn't. He sharpened up a bit the last half hour but first half in particular he was second to every ball, his positioning was consistently wrong and played more hospital passes than good ones, his head really wasn't in that game and he's lucky to have not been hooked at half time 

I've rarely seen a player get this level of hate.

Coincidence really as he's been absolutely destroyed on here over the last couple of days.

Thought he generally done well when he's had to come in and play for us but suddenly he's never been good,  stealing a living etc etc.

I don't condone his drink drive stuff, but he could have played like Messi today and still got hate.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Coincidence really as he's been absolutely destroyed on here over the last couple of days.

Thought he generally done well when he's had to come in and play for us but suddenly he's never been good,  stealing a living etc etc.

I don't condone his drink drive stuff, but he could have played like Messi today and still got hate.

He's generally done fine this season but today he looked like his head was elsewhere, first half he was absolutely atrocious.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

He's generally done fine this season but today he looked like his head was elsewhere, first half he was absolutely atrocious.

To be fair mate, my comment wasn't aimed at anything you posted. It was aimed at the 'he's never been good' and 'he's stealing a living' brigade.

He's never been, and never will be one of the best players but he's certainly done a job for us more often than not when needed.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

It's not. He was genuinely poor. Lazy in his passing, wasn't showing to receive the ball and gave it away countless times when he did!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Crap first half. Good enough second half. 

He nearly got JJ badly injured wth the stupid ball he played to him along the touch line.

He was a poor overall playing us or into strouble several times.  It's take the money time I think. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He nearly got JJ badly injured wth the stupid ball he played to him along the touch line.

He was a poor overall playing us or into strouble several times.  It's take the money time I think. 

Our Whole game plan seems to revolve around playing stupid balls so he'll fit right in.

11 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Our Whole game plan seems to revolve around playing stupid balls so he'll fit right in.

No it isn't It's called possession Football and we're getting better at it. Unfortunately he play's too many slack passes which does him no credit whatsoever.

If I were him I get my head down and work hard on my game and improve for the short career that players have.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

If you had actually watched the game today you would see that people are saying he was woeful because he actually was and nothing  to do with what’s gone on the last few days . 

• Like 1

Overall I thought he was poor and looked really knackered early on, Then upped it in the second half recieved an awful pass from Stolarczyk and thought he was going to get robbed of the ball but the trapped it excellently and progressed up field 

I'm a fan in general. Last year we were crying out for someone with a bit of bite and aggression, and Hamza coming back for this year has given us that.

He's a more mature player than he was, and he's improved under Enzo. He's covered a lot of bases for us, he can adapt to where he's needed and he's made a decent fist of getting up to speed with the system and doing a job in a pivotal position. He's stepped up, and he didn't cost us a penny.

He was really poor for most of today though, and if you're going to tit about getting arrested then you're going to get pelters.

Edited by Bourbon Fox