Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

10 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Do wonder if he has done it deliberately to try and force a - albeit late one - move elsewhere, given the backlash over his antics earlier in the week.

No chance. Was clearly lack of concentration. He seemed to get it sorted last 20 mins. Disappointed because he should have been the experience head helping the kids, but he was causing most the problems for them.

Hes obviously got issues off the pitch to deal with. I don’t think he will feature for a while now.

I really struggle to work him out. He comes across as proper arrogant and lazy sometimes with quite an infuriating swagger about him. Don't feel like he is putting in the performances he is capable of. God knows why. Maybe he's just abit shit 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Do wonder if he has done it deliberately to try and force a - albeit late one - move elsewhere, given the backlash over his antics earlier in the week.

Think some of you should start writing crime novels. Come up with some amazing plot twists. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

No club in their right mind would want the PR disaster that would be signing him at this moment in time

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I've recently begun following Leicester City, and as someone from Bangladesh, I'm particularly interested in learning more about Hamza Choudhury. He's been garnering attention in our country lately, being the first player of Bangladeshi origin to feature in the Premier League. There's a lot of excitement surrounding him, and I'm eager to understand just how good he is on the pitch.

From what I've gathered, Choudhury seems to have made quite an impact, but I'm keen to hear your perspectives as Leicester City fans. How would you rate his performances? What are his standout qualities, and where do you think he can improve? As someone new to the club, I'm hoping to gain insights from those who have been following the team longer.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts and helping me get to know more about Choudhury's role at Leicester City!

4 minutes ago, Rayaan Rahman said:

Hello everyone,

I've recently begun following Leicester City, and as someone from Bangladesh, I'm particularly interested in learning more about Hamza Choudhury. He's been garnering attention in our country lately, being the first player of Bangladeshi origin to feature in the Premier League. There's a lot of excitement surrounding him, and I'm eager to understand just how good he is on the pitch.

From what I've gathered, Choudhury seems to have made quite an impact, but I'm keen to hear your perspectives as Leicester City fans. How would you rate his performances? What are his standout qualities, and where do you think he can improve? As someone new to the club, I'm hoping to gain insights from those who have been following the team longer.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts and helping me get to know more about Choudhury's role at Leicester City!

A very average footballer who has made some decent performances in the championship this season, however this has been overshadowed by drink driving and contentious tweeting. I hope we sell him in the Summer.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rayaan Rahman said:

Hello everyone,

I like him as a player but I understand why some don't rate him.

He is a bit limited and not the most skillful, but you can't fault his effort and work rate IMO.

To me, Hamza is a bit of a throwback and old skool which I like. He likes to 'gets stuck in' which I know isn't cool for the modern game but the art of tackling is disappearing and Hamza likes a good tackle.

I won't comment on his off-field stuff but overall he's a decent and solid championship player and no more than that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rayaan Rahman said:

Hello everyone,

He's a solid player, decent physicality and likes a strong tackle. His passing is improving and he's shown he is at least somewhat adaptable this year as Leicester have changed style significantly.

He can improve his passing more, and sometimes his decision making although that too has improved. Unfortunately, he's one of our less technical players and we are playing a style which demands technical skill to take advantage of opponents being out of shape. 

I like him a lot as a squad player. His physicality and defensive attributes are very good when defending a lead.

Unfortunately he's pissed a fair amount of people off off the pitch. A recent charge for drink driving being the most serious, but not only, off pitch issue (although we still don't know the full story).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bmt said:

Btw to those who don't like him, this is an assumption but I assume he's the best player of Bangladeshi origin by a mile so saying he's shit is probably pointless and offensive haha.

Just had a look and the only player they have based outside of Bangladesh plays in the Argentinian third division. I think it's fair to say Choudhury would be their best player by a country mile.

• Like 1

I'm surprised he hasn't committed to Bangladesh or Grenada yet. It's clear there's no way he's ever playing for England so you would have thought he'd jump at the chance of international football elsewhere

58 minutes ago, bmt said:

Btw to those who don't like him, this is an assumption but I assume he's the best player of Bangladeshi origin by a mile so saying he's shit is probably pointless and offensive haha.

It's alright. Looking from the stats and post I know he isn't great. It's good to not be delusional. But yeah he is the best player in Bangladeshi origin so far 😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

I'm surprised he hasn't committed to Bangladesh or Grenada yet. It's clear there's no way he's ever playing for England so you would have thought he'd jump at the chance of international football elsewhere

I imagine he’d be in a team of conference players getting slapped 10-0 every game, so probably not the most exciting idea for him lol 

1 minute ago, Danno said:

I imagine he’d be in a team of conference players getting slapped 10-0 every game, so probably not the most exciting idea for him 😂

Well Bangladesh don't really lose by that much. If it's against Pakistan,India,Maldives,Lebanon they put up a pretty good fight. But it doesn't hide the fact that they got battered by Australia 7-0 in the world cup qualifiers 😂

2 hours ago, Rayaan Rahman said:

Hello everyone,

He likes a drink now and again...:beer::beer:

1 hour ago, blaaklint said:

Just had a look and the only player they have based outside of Bangladesh plays in the Argentinian third division. I think it's fair to say Choudhury would be their best player by a country mile.

The player you are referring to is Jamal Bhuiyan. He came from the Fc Copenhagn academy. Honestly youngstars are appearing more in the squad so I guess progress is being made. "Sheikh Morsalin",a Bangladeshi attacker is starting to make some buzz here. He is semi-decent after all he is only 19. You guys can watch shorts/highlights of him if you are interested.

On 27/01/2024 at 23:30, Larry_LCFC said:

I really struggle to work him out. He comes across as proper arrogant and lazy sometimes with quite an infuriating swagger about him. Don't feel like he is putting in the performances he is capable of. God knows why. Maybe he's just abit shit 🤷🏻‍♂️

I find this baffling and I don't think many of our fanbase would describe him as lazy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Very good tonight, and seemingly one of the only one's able to not lose his head. Hopefully goes someway to stopping the lazy comments about him being a walking red card or liability.

Solid performance did not deserve to be on losing team and allowed Ricardo to play further forward where he was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

• Like 2