Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

He has been fantastic in the last two games.

Earlier in the season I said he wasn't quite good enough to play as one of the double pivots against the high pressing teams, but now I have totally changed my opinion. Right at the end of the game he also made a ridiculous switch pass with the instep of his foot. A great all round display, defensively, under pressure and affecting the overall game.

Maybe drinking was the answer for Hamza after all :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Two very good games in a row. Majority of the times hes started this season hes been solid. Not as shit as some say after all.. 

He is much better when he starts games and can grow into the rhythm of the game. Off the bench generally he is far too frenetic trying to make an impact 

Feel like I've been in the minority on Hamza this season, hes really impressed me and the last two performances have proven that.

Whether he's integral long term or not, I'm really pleased to see him show a maturity to his game. I'd argue he's becoming the sort of player who's got the mentality we need to be successful.

• Like 1

Said it in the match thread but he's starting to show signs of Lennon in his prime. We used to watch Lennon at Filbo and called him the ball magnet, wherever the ball went, Lennon was there to meet it.

Hamza was like that tonight. 

• Like 2