Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

1 minute ago, Groby_Blue said:

Said it in the match thread but he's starting to show signs of Lennon in his prime. We used to watch Lennon at Filbo and called him the ball magnet, wherever the ball went, Lennon was there to meet it.

Hamza was like that tonight. 

I'd seen him play a lot for the Development squad and tonight later in the game he was back doing what he does best. That's getting after the Ball and winning it back.

He broke up a lot of the Bournmouth possession particularly in the extra time tonight. That's how we should be using him in the League also.

He was fantastic tonight along with many others. In fact everyone put in a shift tonight and done a bit at different times.

Well done everyone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Hamza has played very well in his last two appearances. The Enzo effect!

I would say since his first ever game in a first team shirt,he has had more good

games,and through the seasons,where even in indifferent selection situations,

he has peaked a few times to top performances…

He has like all players had some poor games,that’s what also good above average

player has…He’s a solid club player,with some sharp corners that have rounded out

over the seasons ,with the occasional indifferent drops in performance.

But saved the day moments,more often.

Hes cleared off the line more than he has slipped up leading to a goal

Hes put in more top defending tackles than most…He was always IMO underrated,

He has played an AM role,an Holding midfield role and a DM role…When others were under performing,he may too have such instances…then again been solid where

so called stars let us down…

But overall he has given good service and never let us down….

And for one,I reckon it’s not negative when he plays on the cusp of a red card,he hasn’t yet got anywhwhere  near some others actual high collection…

I don’t even think he has received more than one ban…..

Hard,sometimes wayward….but mostly on top…

Deserves more credit than he often gets….

last night he and whole Backline were excellent…All back 5 ,on the 7-9 mark.

he and Vesty even having periods but not whole match on the 10 mark..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I reckon the whole season so far..

I agree. I think he had a poor match against Birmingham in the 4th round but other than that i don't think he's let us down at all and has really progressed.

Funny what a difference a manager and change of position can make. In the summer I'd have been happy to get a fee for him and his contract extension looked like madness. Now I'm borderline disappointed when he's not in the team! That inverted RB role just suits him so well.

23 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Funny what a difference a manager and change of position can make. In the summer I'd have been happy to get a fee for him and his contract extension looked like madness. Now I'm borderline disappointed when he's not in the team! That inverted RB role just suits him so well.

I have to admit I've been negative about parts of his game. Great to see he's found his niche. Although I seem to remember he played a blinder in central defence once - Brendan never played him there again. 

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Crazy what a manager who can actually improve players can do.

1 hour ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Is it too early to say Enzo has vastly improved him - positionally, awareness on the ball and passing range and accuracy are out of sight compared to the player 12 months ago 

There's no doubt great Coaches and Managers do improve players. We're seeing the proof of it before our eyes.

Enzo is light years ahead of Rogers and I just hope he stays  for a long time.

Even Winks has said he's learning things everyday from Enzo and Winks has experienced many Managers at Spurs and Italy.

The important thing is the Players have bought into his methods and are benifiting from them.

It just proves that the right Manager is priceless to any Club. Enzo will continue to take us forward and when you think he has'nt even had a proper Window yet to bring in his own players.

I'm excited to see how far he takes us with the Clubs financial support to help him.

• Like 1

This Forum is so reactive . Comments on players vary from week to world beater to get rid , Fatawu and Vestergaard being prime examples. Won't have long to wait for Hamza's next why have we given him a new contract post.😉.

• Like 1