Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

There's no doubt great Coaches and Managers do improve players. We're seeing the proof of it before our eyes.

Enzo is light years ahead of Rogers and I just hope he stays  for a long time.

Even Winks has said he's learning things everyday from Enzo and Winks has experienced many Managers at Spurs and Italy.

The important thing is the Players have bought into his methods and are benifiting from them.

It just proves that the right Manager is priceless to any Club. Enzo will continue to take us forward and when you think he has'nt even had a proper Window yet to bring in his own players.

I'm excited to see how far he takes us with the Clubs financial support to help him.

Good post..

But don’t get too critical or lose sight,the We will be on a tight financial

budget,with some good loan players needed to be decided…

Though Fatawu seems signed sealed & delivered,though not so cheap or bargains…

Mavididi,Fatawu,Akgun…counter Madison,Mahrez wise skillsets buys.

Fatawu is at the beginning just like Mahrez was,so no immediate comparison,

but together those forementioned 3 with Winks,& KdH,have a better cohersion,

than anything Rodgers spread,achieved in top consistency,albeit Championship

level so far.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Good post..

But don’t get too critical or lose sight,the We will be on a tight financial

budget,with some good loan players needed to be decided…

Though Fatawu seems signed sealed & delivered,though not so cheap or bargains…

Mavididi,Fatawu,Akgun…counter Madison,Mahrez wise skillsets buys.

Fatawu is at the beginning just like Mahrez was,so no immediate comparison,

but together those forementioned 3 with Winks,& KdH,have a better cohersion,

than anything Rodgers spread,achieved in top consistency,albeit Championship

level so far.

Thanks, Yes of course we are going to need loans etc to a make the next step.

But I'm curious to see who Enzo picks himself to bring into the fold this summer.

If the scouting dept can also find a few quality players on the the way up then that would be a huge boost to the Squad.

The one area that worries me a little is our lack of Physicality. I'd like if we could find someone of Stature for the midfield.

Then again maybe Enzo he can work his magic on Soumare and get him playing for us.

A lot to be positive about assuming we make the promotion.

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

He was poor in the first half but he grew into the game monstrously. His ball carrying and passing have developed ever so well.

Having a person next to him who is comfortable on the ball and receiving it in tight conditions makes him so much better. 

Having Winks and Riccy around him allows him to focus more on being an outlet and regaining the ball 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Having a person next to him who is comfortable on the ball and receiving it in tight conditions makes him so much better. 

Having Winks and Riccy around him allows him to focus more on being an outlet and regaining the ball 

This is very true. It must be a joy to play alonside Ricardo particulary and to learn from him. He's playing so much better than ever for us in recent games.

Long may it continue.

9 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Not great if the club just ignores this as they have so far. No excuses at all for it 

So what should they do, he has been punished by the courts .

I am sure internally he has been dealt with as Enzo sees fit.

• Like 4

I know we (and he!!!!) played Monday night, but no footballer should be out drinking enough to be over the limit 3 days before a game and likely a day before a training session. 

How on earth was he selected for that Ipswich game? We're such an odd club sometimes lol 

• Like 1

Answering those who ask what should the club do. 
he’s a role model to many and has a significant status as a role model in a specific community which we are proud to have as part of our city’s history . 
he has a responsibility to behave in a certain way and this isn’t the first time either. I’d expected the club to have taken him out for a few games when charged however understand he possibly needs to be found guilty before the act. Taken out of the squad for a few games with a clear statement that we condemn his actions. 
just my opinion. Not saying it’s right 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Passing sentence, District Judge Sunil Khanna told Choudhury, who earns £12,000 a week

Has to be incorrect ??

I think that might be the amount after tax and everything else has been taken out

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Just now, FLAN said:

Answering those who ask what should the club do. 
he’s a role model to many and has a significant status as a role model in a specific community which we are proud to have as part of our city’s history . 
he has a responsibility to behave in a certain way and this isn’t the first time either. I’d expected the club to have taken him out for a few games when charged however understand he possibly needs to be found guilty before the act. Taken out of the squad for a few games with a clear statement that we condemn his actions. 
just my opinion. Not saying it’s right 

If we did that I think we'd be taking a very unusual step. Most clubs in that situation would not drop a player from the squad.

A case in point: Ilias Chair was found guilty last week of trying to smash somebody's skull in with a rock and he was picked for QPR two days later. He'll be playing against us on Saturday, too.

Some people might argue that football clubs should set a higher standard, but the fact is they don't. I can't see us deciding to take a unilateral stance on this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

If we did that I think we'd be taking a very unusual step. Most clubs in that situation would not drop a player from the squad.

A case in point: Ilias Chair was found guilty last week of trying to smash somebody's skull in with a rock and he was picked for QPR two days later. He'll be playing against us on Saturday, too.

Some people might argue that football clubs should set a higher standard, but the fact is they don't. I can't see us deciding to take a unilateral stance on this.

This is the problem.

It's not an US thing. It's a football thing... and if football clubs realised they influence they had on society, they'd realise the damage they cause sometimes.

Wife beaters, rapists, racists, drunks, all heavily protected and sheltered.

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

But I thought some people on here were convinced Hamza was on 60k a week.... 

Even if he was, he'd have had a 40% pay cut. He's signed a new 4 year deal this season, so perhaps it's reduced even further but they'll be a clause in there that it goes back up to x when if we are promoted.

I've a mate who got fined for a speeding offence and pretty sure it was a weeks wages after tax and deductions. Might be some truth in it.