Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

The excuse he gave is hilarious lol

Taxi home with a friend, left his phone behind so jumped in a Range to get it lol lol lol

If true, just get another taxi back surely?!

Perhaps the lowly wage of £12k/w isn't enough for a second taxi in a night... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

That's what hell have submitted to the court to minimise his fine. 

Probs net, after tax and pension (which for footballers are usually huge) contributions. 

Yep, the figure the courts use when calculating fines is based on net and will also take into account mortgage/rent and other essential outgoings so his gross, bearing in mind he will be on the higher tax band will probably be around 3x that.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Even if he was, he'd have had a 40% pay cut. He's signed a new 4 year deal this season, so perhaps it's reduced even further but they'll be a clause in there that it goes back up to x when if we are promoted.

I've a mate who got fined for a speeding offence and pretty sure it was a weeks wages after tax and deductions. Might be some truth in it.

I had no doubt he was on 60k in the PL with his previous deal, as I heard it from several sources; I was also told he didn't have a relegation clause.

I'd imagine the new deal was we would give you four years as long as you were willing to accept a decent reduction in annual salary.

He has a promotion pay raise in his new deal, but I think it unlikely he will be back on the money of his old deal. 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

But I thought some people on here were convinced Hamza was on 60k a week.... 

You surely aren’t implying that all the figures people spout are completely bogus as no one has any knowledge regarding player contracts? I can barely believe such a thing would happen. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

With drink driving it’s means tested. Obviously they know his a professional footballer but they don’t check 

Really? So when you tell them what you earn they just take it as read? I wish somebody had told me before....:o

Edited by ClaphamFox

23 hours ago, FLAN said:

Not great if the club just ignores this as they have so far. No excuses at all for it 

Would imagine it’s been dealt with internally. 

Please get him out of this club.

Gets done in court for drink driving, loses his license for 40 months - starts yet another game for us after playing 120 minutes midweek while wearing the armband.

What kind of message is that? Give it to KDH or even Faes but what in the world has he done to deserve it bar miraculously having been here longest

4 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Gets done in court for drink driving, loses his license for 40 months - starts yet another game for us after playing 120 minutes midweek while wearing the armband.

What kind of message is that? Give it to KDH or even Faes but what in the world has he done to deserve it bar miraculously having been here longest

get him out? havent we just given him a ridiculous 5 year contract? lol 

5 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Find it strange he’s been made captain with all this off the field stuff going on

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

He was lorded on Tuesday and today it’s all his fault. There needs to be some balance on here. The whole team were poor today.

everyone with half a brain cell knows that Tuesday was the exception - the next time we see such a performance will be in 3 years - just in time to get another extension on the table

Edited by LFox99
  • Like 2