Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

38 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Nightmare of a result :blush:

37 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Don't even need a target man, throw sharky on the wing, bring Souttar on and throw him up top

But no, instead we need 180 minutes worth of Hamza Choudhury over the past 5 days

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

We're all saying he just shouldn't have been made captain irrespective of this performance midweek 

Yes, that’s true. Not sure why Winks wasn’t captain today!

• Like 1

Just now, Raj said:

Captain material?

Says it all about us at the moment.

Whens the international  break ffs...

Did the same with Tielemans last season.

Rewarding players with questionable attitudes.

Faes. Winks. Justin . All better candidates today.

• Like 3

The drink driving stuff from some on here is a lazy take.

Many of the great captains are no saints. What matters is what you do on the pitch. And fundamentally he doesn't show enough leadership to warrant the armband. Simple as that

• Like 3

Hamza is the man you play in the bigger games when you arent going to be dominating the ball or away games under the cosh. You definetley dont play him when you dominate possession and need to break opponents down. It really isnt rocket science. Very naive from Enzo. Sunderland away will suit him more

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 3

Abysmal today, horrific to watch. Consistently has embarrassed himself and the club in what he does off the pitch, inconsistent on the pitch.

Why give him a 5 year contract ffs

Havent watched back but seemed to completely give up on their first goal. Loser mentality and epitomises the problems we have at the moment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HybridFox said:

The drink driving stuff from some on here is a lazy take.

Many of the great captains are no saints. What matters is what you do on the pitch. And fundamentally he doesn't show enough leadership to warrant the armband. Simple as that

Not sure I agree with this. 

43 minutes ago, eblair said:

Abysmal today, horrific to watch. Consistently has embarrassed himself and the club in what he does off the pitch, inconsistent on the pitch.

Why give him a 5 year contract ffs

Havent watched back but seemed to completely give up on their first goal. Loser mentality and epitomises the problems we have at the moment.

Didn’t see an abysmal performance from him today. Yes he might’ve covered the wrong man for their first but Chair would’ve still scored anyway. He was outstanding against Bournemouth and I didn’t think he was the problem today. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He’s ****ing shit and has no place in this team. Enzo’s faith in him is concerning.

He was excellent against Bournemouth. Surely he deserves to be cut a bit of slack. 

Obviously everyone has their opinion, but at this level he plays a part. 

I never really get the all out negativity towards him. 

Just now, STEVIE B said:

He was excellent against Bournemouth. Surely he deserves to be cut a bit of slack. 

Obviously everyone has their opinion, but at this level he plays a part. 

I never really get the all out negativity towards him. 

He’s shit. He’s always been shit, he offers **** all apart form the occasional hard tackle.

And he shouldn’t be in the team from a moral standpoint, let alone be the captain. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

He’s shit. He’s always been shit, he offers **** all apart form the occasional hard tackle.

And he shouldn’t be in the team from a moral standpoint, let alone be the captain. 

Your second point is down to the manager & a separate issue all together. 

Hater's gonna hate. 

36 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I thought the first goal and 2nd to an extent was down to Faes going missing out of position in defence for the 654 time tbh. 

I remain very unconvinced by Faes. He's too unpredictable for a defender. CBs should be steady and dependable, traits that he lacks completely. Once Vesty is back, I'd drop Faes for Coady. 

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I remain very unconvinced by Faes. He's too unpredictable for a defender. CBs should be steady and dependable, traits that he lacks completely. Once Vesty is back, I'd drop Faes for Coady. 

I’ve never rated Faes. Looked good this season but it’s a division below. If we were to go up certain areas do need strengthening.