Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Middlesbrough Away 11/11/23

Back to normal hopefully.

Having Yunus back would be a plus. Hopefully regain the intensity and slick passing that's made us so successful again. I doubt Middlesbrough will have the quality or organisation that Leeds showed against us. 

Another team that will get at us and another chance to learn to try and improve against teams that will actually try and participate in the game against us.

Desperately need legs in the middle for this one as these get about the pitch. Casadei has to drop for this one.

Won't get to watch this one so no doubt we will return to looking like a well oiled machine :D

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Reading some miserable feckers posts after last night, we ain't winning another game all season and be lucky to avoid relegation...think I'll sign out for a week....

Please stay and get angry at people.  They generally deserve it and it's one of the highlights of the forum for me.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Please stay and get angry at people.  They generally deserve it and it's one of the highlights of the forum for me.  

🤣🤣🤣

Okay, just for you!!😁👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Middlesbrough -- currently the definition of a mid-table team.  12th place, record 6-3-6.  But I really don't know any details about their squad.

Away game for us; we are undefeated away.  Additionally we get seven full rest/recover/train days before this match.

Definitely want to see our strongest team for this one.  Would love to see Yunus back, and Kasey if he fits the manager's plan.  Also, please start Kelechi and reserve Jamie as an impact sub.

Please no more Casadei until/unless he shows significant improvement in training.  Maybe even some U21 games until he is sorted.

Shame that Wilfred is out.

1-3 Leicester.  COYB!

• Like 1

Tough game this but I feel we can get a result. I wouldn't be disappointed if we did draw. I know Ipswich might catch us up points wise but they are then playing WBA away when we've got Stoke at home.