Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

And I agree, we have the quality to see the 90 minutes through, but should we get promotion and continue making very poor defensive mistakes and wasting good attacking chances, we will be punished by top tier teams. It works in the final 10-15 minutes yes, but for the first 75 we are a mistake away from conceding, premier league teams won't often waste the chances that championship clubs do. 

Premier League sides will also be more open? We're also how many games in to a new managers reign, and playing style?

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Regardless of the squad we have if you genuinely expect us to turn up and slap teams 4-0 every week in the championship then you need to reassess your expectations. 

There’s clearly room for improvement I’m not disputing that but bloody hell, the negativity you’re spouting is really boring.

Again, you're just straw-manning my position with hyperbole. I don't understand how it's "negativity" to state something that we can see, most first halves this season have been poor. The table is great, but unlike seemingly much of this forum, it does not paper over the cracks for me. I don't expect 4-0 wins every week. 

• Like 1